Stag destination

Iv been at three stags at Listowel races and stayed in Ballybunion after two of them. Grand handy day no hassle at all

2 Likes

Where to for your next one?

4 Likes

Liverpool shits all over Newcastle. Complete cunt of a spot, you’d be fucked from walking & the Lap Dancing joints are overpriced shit holes with munters working there.

Is the Groom a fan of Soccer or Rugby?

Rugby more so unfortunately. There’s four of them going to the November internationals up in dublin but three live up there already and it’s Dublin…

Take In a Wales November international. Cardiff is meant to be a serious town for booze.

1 Like

Went on one stag where the best man organised fancy dress outfits. We were all supposed to meet back at the accommodation on the Saturday and get dressed up. Myself, @rintintin and a couple of others turned off the phones and went on a pub crawl by ourselves instead, met back up with the group later on that night and they couldn’t get in anywhere.

10 Likes

It’s ridiculous carry on. Saw a grown man dressed as a baby in Cork the other day

He probably wasn’t even on a stag. That’s just Cork.

22 Likes

Was he waving a confederate flag?

4 Likes

5 minutes and not one like yet? :astonished:

Cardiff is a great spot for beer.

Wouldnt go near it if there was a Rugby international on though.

You couldn’t make this shit up, a lad who spent the weekend in Ennis on the beer in a pair of shitty underpants and a lad who got stage fright playing the fiddle pontificating to the rest of us on how to have a session.

5 Likes

Cardiff is a shithole 365 days of the year. Swansea a far better option for a pissup but also a shithole

1 Like

Two Bucks who have to pay to get their holes and pitch a tent if some young one accidentally brushes up against them, fucking hilarious.

Its a grim looking spot outside of the city center granted…but the nightlife is v good.

I enjoyed myself there anyway…each to their own.

What outfit were you supposed to wear?

A nun

Did the fancy dress one in Barcelona before. Wasn’t the worst. I dressed as Bananaman - got some choice comments and approaches from English hens down the port.