Stag destination

Cardiff on a rugby weekend is great, bouncers ease up a bit. Have been there on rugby and non rugby weekends and the difference in their attitudes is amazing. A great town for pints.

1 Like

way better than a gaa match in dublin

Drink till you fall down. Then get up and drink some more

How original

1 Like

Happy to give that the decisive 10th.

1 Like

I heard the lads going to @ChocolateMice stag are going dressed like this…

10 Likes

You get a double joke there if you tell the one about the seven dwarfs calling the pope.

When they showed @TreatyStones the dwarf outfit he said “I’m not happy” they said that’s alright which dwarf do you want to be?

15 Likes

Triangle bar was some spot. It’s now closed.

That’s fairly shit, mate. - surprised Julio and Balbec gave that a like.

There will be no dressing up or bollox acting on my stag - a small crew, some good old fashioned pubs and that’s it.

Enjoy Dublin buddy.

Dublin? I won’t be near the place, mate… I’ll be in my home city and can’t wait. I haven’t been out there in nearly two years… Fuck Dingle and Galway and all those other shit holes. Guinness in Fennesseys, Beamish in Charlie Malones, few ales in Mickey Martins

1 Like

Followed by Patsy’s and Flans :clap:

1 Like

We might squeeze the round house in earlier, i havent been since it was taken over… What’s that Galway Hooker gaff like?

Round house much better. The Galway brewery place is almost like a parody of a hipster bar it’s so far gone

2 Likes

deary me, some right oddbals on this thread

Keep it simple guys, of a heap of drink, a few lines of personal and a dump on a hookers tits

13 Likes

Haven’t been into the Wickham tap yet myself. Sure I hardly ever take a pint in town these days. Rake of good drinking options in fairness.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best stag I’ve been on was the Grand National in Aintree one year. The stag’s auld fella got into such a state that he shat his pants before we even left the track.

We didn’t have great luck with the horses until we all backed the 66/1 winner of the last. In to town then and brought the auld fella to the strippers before putting him to bed and touring the bars and clubs. Not sure if it would appeal to me now but it was great craic when in my early 20’s. Finished the night off by talking utter shite to Jason McAteer on the side of the street.

5 Likes

Fran did attend a stag do in Liverpool once

everything else he posted he made up