Stag destination

The same man would be flabbergasted at fellas getting a bang in the head playing rugby :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think so kid… I checked myself out despite the strong insistence of the Russian orderly who wanted my to wait for the doc… The lads sent me in without my shoes (for the boys in green) unbeknownst to me and I made the cunts turn the place upside down to find them and when they couldn’t I stormed out to the main road in my puke stained clothes and socks and flagged down a cab…true story.

8 Likes

Find some xanax pal because when the flashbacks start the fear will be relentless

Glad your (relatively) ok anyways!

1 Like

Chocolatemice is brain damaged

6 Likes

Lightweight

Will there be bother if Misses O gets wind of it?

@caoimhaoin can tell her sister

10 Likes

Hes her told already id say. Id say @caoimhaoin smashed the sister’s back door in back in the day by the sounds of it

8 Likes

This lad is some fairy. The likes of him blocking up A & E because he had a few glasses of whiskey.
I’d leave him sleep it off on the side of the street in his own vomit.

11 Likes

@ChocolateMice is a member of the Snowflake generation. Off to A & E because he stumbled.

I fell and split my head on a stag once. Lads fucked me in the shower and I was grand once the blood stopped flowing down over my face.

The brother in law was hit in the head with an axe coming out of a pub in America on a stag. His mates put him in back of their truck when they went for breakfast. He rang my sister who then ruined their night when she called his brother to insist they bring him to hospital.

6 Likes

Nothing worse on a night out when someone takes a hopper and you have a few screaming mullalys saying “oh he has to go to A&E”. Fuck off and take him so. Don’t be ruining my night.

8 Likes

Pretend shots.

2 Likes

Who counts how many drinks you have had after about 3.

4 Likes

People complaining about the health service and overworked staff and cunts like him blocking the place up.

11 Likes

All I remember is been in Stepper Flanagans for the karaoke. Interesting clientele

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s worse. Clogging up A&E or this. They should keep you in for observation cos you obviously have the yoozies.

1 Like

Kilkenny you were great.

What a waste of money and resources just because some cunt can’t handle a few pints

5 Likes

Absolute scenes