Stag destination

Okay guys let’s back off here. It’s not open season on @ChocolateMice.

1 Like

I dont blame @ChocolateMice at all. Its the lads with him. His ‘mates’ who decided they were going to posion him

2 Likes

I’m not his mate at all. All this time I’ve been an undercover agent from NOGRA sent to destroy him

3 Likes

Aboy Choco :clap::clap::clap:

''Tis gas

Glad you’re OK lad.

FOAD you blister.

Happy to give that number 10

I’m looking forward to a stag whenever one crops up

Myself and @Watchyourtoes just after ripping up kilkenny. Met a few Tyrone birds, had a bit of a sing song Fucking queens bringing them back to rafters to watch the fight the night porter refused to let them in. All in all excellent for a stag

Did the stag end up in A&E? That’s the new benchmark for the standard of a stag night

That’s nothing. I had a gun pulled on me on mine.

6 Likes

if you saw what was coming back you wouldn’t be saying thats nothing.

That’s what you get for going to rural farms in Mayo on your stag

Tyrone women my God.:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Shocking & unnecessary abuse. What has you so rattled? Is everything alright at home? I wasn’t even engaging with you. I have better to be doing. I’m not as patient as Labane trying to educate the un educatable.
PS. Would have any tickets for me for next Sunday :wink:

4 Likes

@ChocolateMice, was a car sent up the motorway from Cork to bring you back to princess this afternoon?

2 Likes

What’s with the conciliatory request at the end? What makes you think a fucker who hasn’t left his couch to go to a match in years is gonna get you a sought after ticket?

Yes.

2 Likes

Desperate times, desperate measures mate