Stag destination

Is there a reason why all the color drained out of your skin? Did they flush you out good and proper?

Everything with @gaillimhmick comes back to Tipp hurling mate. It’s really quite sad

1 Like

I’m posting from my bathroom floor after puking…

1 Like

Just remember mate regardless of the threats and ultimatums the invitations are gone out no way is she turfing you out. Bunch of flowers tomorrow few promises to never drink again and throw one of your pals who she already dislikes under the bus and say he spiked you. You will be golden again in a week or so

5 Likes

For a chap with all your education and experience in matters of the body you’ve been exposed as a bullshitter.

In the prime of your life you fold when you should be at your Zenith.

Mrs. Sullivan will lay down the law for the wedding day and worse again - in to the future. Talk about brainfarts…,

Meanwhile , I hope you’re OK.,

11 Likes

As my west Limerick relatives would say “hes a wake cunt”

4 Likes

+1. Big @Phil_Leotardo is in the clear as princess probably picked Choco’s best man. @caulifloweredneanderthal will be the sacrificial lamb here I’m afraid.

1 Like

Mmm. Iv been in several pickles like this myself in the past and its a big decision. You dont want to sour her against someone she will see that regularly in the future. Some lad who lives abroad would be ideal.

Cheers, pal.

Commentators eye as ever. Fair play @Bandage

Believe it or not I have sourced a couple thankfully.

I tried to warn you about your excessive drinking a while ago, mate but would you listen? Now look at you. Pitiful.

Help

1 Like

That’s a good sign. The badness & guilt is leaving your filthy toxic body.

2 Likes

Now is not the time pal. There are waves of both self loathing and princess loathing washing over choco now. Dont make it worse

1 Like

Ah no the guilt wont leave for a few weeks

Electrolytes and Xanax mate.

2 Likes

Soft cunt. Do you need a hug petal?
You couldn’t make this up. Self styled hardman of tfk sent to hospital after a few glasses of whiskey

5 Likes

:joy::rofl:

I’ll rip your fat head clean off you little shit bag.

1 Like