Stag destination

On the way

I’m glad you’re ok bro. I’ll cut @Phil_Leotardo for this

@ChocolateMice has taken the mantle of the biggest snowflake on the board

https://youtu.be/tbbKjDjMDok

And so he should be the cunt. Coming up with the ‘power hour’ idea. It was game over after that.

A fun night otherwise. A bonus that we made it out of Stepper Flanagans public house without any facial scars for life.

1 Like

Am I not allowed to be hungover? It’s very rare drink has any ill effect on me, I can usually drink away and be fine… But the bastards poisoned me with all sorts.

That man has single-handedly cost the state thousands.

3 Likes

No fella over the age of 30 should be drinking shots. Go and walk someones dog tomorrow and have a chat with the dog. He wont judge you

3 Likes

:grin:

Pretend whiskey

2 Likes

Into A&E like a fucking knacker waving his medical card.

7 Likes

I’m happy to take the blame. I’ve only met Princess a couple of times and I can’t make the wedding.

The “hour of power” is a well-known little tradition for a stag night. It was the Carkies present who had their timers out and did the real damage. I only got the ball rolling with a small glass of Absinthe. But the O Sullivan’s won’t be getting the blame. The mug from Tipp will.

Steeper Flanagans was an experience. A pub I doubt I’ll set foot in again

Cc @Phil_Leotardo @ChocolateMice

4 Likes

Why was it only a stag night and not a weekend? Did Mrs Sullivan not allow him away for 2 nights?

Good meeting you too mate! Good laugh all in. Missed out on the Costellos action taking care of yer man and then decided to cycle home on a Coke bike.

1 Like

Where’s this place?

Top of High street. Across from side of Gerry powers.

1 Like

You never clocked that spin on Strava so it never happened.

1 Like

Norbert’s

2 Likes

Wasn’t she dead right?

Ha! I was tempted to!

2 Likes