Stag destination

Typical Limerick,bondage club,means they’ve Liam McCarthy tied up somewhere :sunglasses:and won’t give him back to central council at all

Limerick is extremely stag unfriendly but you might get lucky in a group because of the Munst…I mean whatever game you’re going to.

Half five or something. Any option for pints that wont be laden with cunts?

Not sure about the dog but whem in rome i suppose

Ah shtop. Theres alrady uproar about having to stand out it the cold at Thom…an undisclosed location.

JJ Bowles is probably your best bet near the stadium. Likely to be very busy though.

I’ve a post on here somewhere with recommendations for someone else who asked if you go looking for it

Parking there is a fucking nightmare .

How many in the group?

Limerick has some great drinking pubs but they wouldn’t be ones for a big stag group

Ye will no doubt end up in the 101/Maggie Choos and it’s new club opium.

About 25. Im dreading this now. Maybe if we go in intwos or threes, i saw that in a movie once

Summer of 69 available on demand? Im putting ithat place on the list tho

Fucked so. enjoy Nancy Blakes and the rest of the generic places on Denmark Street

Bollox. Cheers for the info

They might be able to hide in the Munster hordes. Somewhere like Jerry Flannerys or something at least there’ll be live music and a love of fat birds who love rugby

Opium is decent if a little full of shit in its oriental opium den look , a bit cramped when it gets busy but a decent smoking area out the back and the best looking women in the City will be on show there.

The fact those Munster cunts are playing will ruin the whole night regardless of where you go it will be full of cunts in red jerseys, scarves, wrangler jeans, and the occasional Paddy cap.

2 Likes

By the sounds of it they’ll be those cunts mate

5 Likes

Im listening

2 Likes

@Watchyourtoes will get ye into the Rathkeale house if nothing else works

Head to the Northstar before the match, lovely little pub.

2 Likes

The new place/extension at the back of Jerry Flannery’s mightn’t be a bad option if they can get in