Stag destination

I’m in Angel lane for refreshers week… shoot me.

Short trip to the greatest nightclub in Ireland then. Aka Costelloes

Any talent about?

It is my understanding that I no longer have to answer these questions!

Work to rule is it :grinning:

I wish I was up in 101 next week!

Not the land of cead mile failtes it seems

1 Like

How did i miss this Freudian slip

Watch out for the weirdos

If you haven’t left already and the mobiles are in a bag go to the Ardhu Bar on the Ennis Road before the match. 10 minutes from Thomond Park. Take right out of Ardhu, first left through the housing estate, at the first T junction (veer right) go straight across through the Quarry Field (iron gate) and Thomand Park is in front of you.

After the match follow the throngs into town (down the hill, straight through the traffic lights). At the majestic Shannon River turn right (left for JJ Bowles, but that will be packed) and two minutes to the Curragower. There is a few doors in, split up, ask for a menu and they won’t throw ye out. Enjoy views of the Curragower Falls from the balcoy before heading into town.

Right again from the Carragower, then left over Sarsfield Bridge. At the end of the bridge take the steps right down to the quay. 100 yards to the old Clohessy’s bar. This is where ye will find the fat birds begging for it. Have a bit of grub there and ye are set for the town.

Just ask for directions to Nancy’s after that. I can advise no more.

2 Likes

Fine if you’re a chubby chaser

Outstanding post. There’s talk of some rowing/boat club?

You haven’t been in Limerick in a while by the sounds of it mate :joy:

Let’s hope they are

1 Like

Probably the one on Sarsfield Bridge. Down the steps to the right at the statue 3/4 way across the bridge. The roof blew off during the big wind, didn’t know it was reopened. I wouldn’t bother. Go for the grub and fat chicken.

Nothing like a bit if honesty,my buddy used remark to me when i pulled him ref his obsession with heavy WANs,he replied " sure the big girls need loving too" simples

1 Like

A Munster rubby match followed by pints in a rowing club. A pack of muldoons with posh boy notions on this stag.

7 Likes

Lots of Limerick rugby types have these notions,and loads of th Langers in Cork also

Limerick is the home of Irish rugby

Notions