Stag destination

Support yere GAA football team aswell?

Go to 101 man you’ll bump in to @Watchyourtoes and he’ll guide you through the vip lounge.

45 NURSES from new york just arrived into geaneys. Here till may :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

The adare footballers are there as well tonight ye have competition

We’ve already gone to blows.

3 Likes

Male nurses

1 Like

Downstairs in house if ye wabt a jagerbomb

Thanks for the advice guys (almost all ignored, but appreciated) a good time was had by all.

Rugby is at best a couch sport, northern hemisphere anyway. I was counting the minutes down. Good buzz in the town. A lot of cunts merch and paraphernalia but to be expected.

Spent most of it in house up and downstairs. Average nighclub fare, some cracking women. Stayed in the kilmurry lodge, my heart filled with nostalgic warmth when I saw the ramp down to the niteclub there, many life experiences were had in it and in nearby student housing in my youth. I was saddened to hear its no longer open on enquiring within.

Snare a few big momma’s?

I didn’t mate. I spent the night talking to lads, some of whom i hadnt seen before emigration.topics included

• james skehills many character flaws and anecdotal evidence of same
  • conor mcgregors pending legal troubles in light of the decision in the crown v P Jackson & others
  • the veracity of gender fluidity
  • the rental/general housing situation
  • the stark reality that while men love their families and kids and wouldn’t swop them for the world, in a way they hate them and are in tears almost at the happiness of getting away from them for even one night
5 Likes

That’s a great post boy,lot of honesty there( you’re in the wrong forum for that bar the honest Corkmen here) main thing is ye survived and returned to base😂no trips to the chemist yet I hope😙

No thank jaysus. Same crowd off to Edinburgh for another one in two months. Might ring ahead re chemists.

1 Like

Fuck me diehards, Edinburgh is a great choice though,cracker strip pub at the end of the main drag,pints and tits all over the gaff( is it the
royal mile ?/something like )

1 Like

I think you should pick a couple here and start new threads. 3 and 5 might get everyone fired up.

2 Likes

Now we’re hurling

1 Like

That’s Edinburgh Castle, unless they’ve gentrified the area.
I think you may be thinking of the area affectionately known as the 'pubic triangle ’

1 Like

Sounds like an amazing stag mate

2 Likes

Thought it was good, just drinking and talking. None of this activity shit (bar the drugby) . Might not have been your cup of tea

1 Like

Nearly get married again to experience it :blush:

Maybe it’s on the main drag,princes st?