Stag destination

That’s been gone with years now, maybe the best part of a decade? There was some hunting done down there, although I’d say I pulled as much walking home past the graveyard across the road as inside in the place. The desperate 3am heifers were my meat and drink.

Mad the lack of dranking options out in Castletroy really considering the sheer amount of students out there, I guess a sign of the times.

It’s all house parties and drugs now sure. Off your face on a €10 sure why wouldn’t you

That’s the way it’s gone now.

Place is destroyed feel for the kids now under severe peer pressure to give everything a lash

We used to be able to house partay, drug and club back in my day though. Sure where’s the fun in poppin disco biscuits in your kitchen with a box of Canadian and Mick & Ger from Bullaun and Swinford. The yoof of today are gone awful soft, awful soft.

I think the house parties have changed from mine and your day mate. They have an app now where someone throws up theres a house party tonight and hundreds turn up. DJs the works. One of the young lads was telling me he’d often go to a secret rave in a field or warehouse out that side. Half the young lads brains are fried

Sounds like the 90s again.

Forgot to ask is the pondorosa still open?

Open closed open etc. Was a wee shap for a while, now it’s a restaurant of some sort.

Ah long time no see,used stop there on the way back from the Kesh,gets some snow there, impassable at times

You’d nearly be better in the Kesh

1 Like

Wasn’t so bad

Ponderosa not the Kesh

I feel like you’ve a great back story mate

Nah just the times we lived in

Enjoyed every minute

Mate are you ever able to get your point across in one post rather than double or treble posting?

2 Likes

Am

I’m

Trying

1 Like