Stag destination

I’ve one in April that’ll surely be under threat you’d think. Tis only a small one mind.

:eek:

Rugby crowd I’d say

1 Like

The one I’m off to is in Lahinch. Bus setting off early hours in the morning. Seems to be going ahead but my social conscience is playing at me not to go.

I know one that was to go ahead in Barcelona next weekend but that’s gone. If you were getting married over coming months I’d say you’d be wondering if they’ll go ahead. I’ve a cousin getting married one month from now.

Wouldn’t it be great if there was a blanket ban on weddings? I fuckin hate weddings

5 Likes

Going into North Clare at the moment is like signing your own death warrant

1 Like

T’will be great sur🙈

Letting an Italian into North Clare is lunacy altogether

2 Likes

I know 2 wimmin that have cancelled weddings in the last week,not to help stop this virus spreading but because they’re a lot of people rsvp’d to say they weren’t going to attend thus hitting the happy couples in the pocket.

Ok guys, I’ve gone to the bathroom and had an emergency conference with myself in the mirror. Regrettably I’ve decided to not go to this.

I also washed my hands. I washed the stag off my hands in the bathroom.

It was actually a toilet I was in. Not a bathroom.

That sounded silly.

More so now, given that there’s a virus

I’m coming under fire, guys.

Ok guys, looks like I’m being vindicated once again. I’m making people in the group chat eat humble pie. A chap I never met reckons I’m arrogant, asshole.

3 Likes

You’re an arrogant asshole, or the asshole thinks you’re arrogant? I can settle this for ye if needs be

The asshole thinks I’m arrogant.

1 Like

How many were supposed to travel?

There’s 40 odd on the group chat so I’d say about 30. Someone just posted a screenshot of Facebook that the nightclub has shut.