Stag destination

Horses for courses

3 Likes

Tis,
but there’s no reason why myself and @Mac couldnt have been pals in real life, if we were in a pub punting horses it wouldn’t do much for me.
In saying that I recall actually going to a race meeting on my own stag :joy: what a self clamping

4 Likes

FFS sake :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’d know 5 or 6 lads big into the racing and about another 50 that would be willing to blow all the money in their pocket on a half arsed tip if they were on a stag

8 Likes

Ffffffs :grimacing::joy:

I’ll be hearing about that for years :flushed::sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s always room for fillies on a stag.

I’d draw the line on bringing professionals into an amateur sport but each to their own.

No - the best man is stone useless and stubborn. He wouldn’t go into town (‘too crazy’) so out the other way towards Lucan. It was brutal :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah - but you could make it out of Lucan :joy:

Can’t wait to get back to the Danny Mann for a family stag. it’s been a while

The Fáilte in Killarney is a great base for a Saturday drinking; up to the Dunloe Lodge then for the ballad session

Maybe they travelled to Lucan :astonished:

1 Like

Jesus all of Dublin to choose from and to end up in Lucan. It’s not even easy to get to

2 Likes

none of my mates are into horseracing- state funded cruelty to animals is the general view

1 Like

Signing in next weekend. Not going more than an hour away from Letterkenny either. Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

1 Like

I did a spin around boozers in rathmullen peninsula starting off in letterkenny - epic

Glad to see you finally admit that @thedancingbaby , @anon98850436 and @Assumpta_Gilhooley are not mates of yours anymore

@anon98850436 ?

1 Like

I gave out about it’s repetitive nature before but it’s difficult to top Killarney for a stag.

Train down with 4 cans and a five minute walk to the hotel. Straight down to Tattler jacks for a feed of pints, onto another spot or two before hitting a late bar.

Waking up the morning after and down to the failte. Jimmy Briens to talk to a few auld lads about football and everything else is a bonus.

Train back the Sunday morning and a couple of cans for the cure. Sunday evening optional back home.

5 Likes