Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

Lovely land around Duagh. Great views into the village from Listowel direction

1 Like

Fellas will be cycling to the listowel races. Back to the 1950s

1 Like

Eamonn Ryan will have them all back on their bicycles and then he’ll ban horse racing when they are half way back the road

1 Like

An iconic brand :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I wouldn’t be into coffee at all but a lot of people who are, swear by it.

Some competition between My Boy Blue and Bean in Dingle for the coffee market down there.

I’ve kids to put through college, fuck Bean.

1 Like

My Boy Blue serve 3fe coffee which is generally nicer than the Bean in Dingle stuff, they do very nice food as well in fairness, it’s one of my favourite pre lunch haunts in Dingle

2 Likes

Like I said, I wouldn’t have a notion about coffee so I’ll take your word for it.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @anon67715551
thanks lads as always for yere posts regarding Fermanagh, i very much appreciate it and hope ye are well

• tremendously friendly people in enniskillen
  • we basically spent the day today wandering around the lake and the town a bit, hotel and what not has a pool with great food so all good
  • today in enniskillen the young fella wanted a white NI away jersey in sports direct that came with a free fleg , ah look he has no idea what he is buying but do you something he is mad for ball and i though fk it why not, everytime we come up here we have a smashing time, its a lot different experience i must say to say Newcastle last year, lots of GAA jersies on kids and a genuine soundness to folk, but look i dont want him having his dad tell him you cant buy this or what not because of some problem i have, the fleg went in the erne tho

tomorrow - lads - Omagh is this worth a spin? and also Gortin Glen Forest Park ? what would ye make of that for a day?
could i kill an hour or two wandering about omagh as well? park in the town and stroll about?,

i could look at that for hours btw

7 Likes

I found the folks in Enniskillen awful friendly. And I was there around the 12th for a Wexford game in Brewster Park. lovely little town. Only for the flags flying and road signs you wouldn’t know you were in the North

1 Like

im sitting in the hotel room now drinking a few cans of Tennents, reading about Glentoran in the Belfast Telegraph and TFK’ing the living fuck out of it basking in the knowledge i missed coaching league tonight and a trip to Muihevnamor ( christ), Go games tomorrow and more soccer sunday

jesus it great to be in a pub again, we had some craic in the hotel bar earlier for the penalties- everyone having the chat

8 Likes

You could hit the market in Clogher in the morning, about 300 traders with all kinds of gear if herself was up for it. BĂ­ cĂșaramach with Clogher mind, it’s not the one on the road to Omagh, it’s nothing more than a big field just inside the Fermanagh border from Monaghan. Any of the friendly Swampies you’re mingling with will point you right. From where you are it’s via Ballyconnell. You’d get a handy air pistol there and 100 pellets which could be useful if you were being bothered by neighbouring cats. €40 or so.
Sterling not essential mind.

2 Likes

Few nights booked in North Donegal towards the end of July. Indoor dining and a few pints should be ok without any vaccine cert.

Looking forward to it. If we get the weather it’ll be class.

Easy commute to Derry too. Will give it another look.

Sorry Mickee.

Forgot to respond to this. Omagh is a decent night town, Sally’s always worth a visit on a Saturday night and it’s probably a better shopping town than Enniskillen. But there’s not really a lot in for times like these, Enniskillen has the Erne and the Strule is not really much in comparison.

1 Like

Jesus @Mac , Gorey was packed with “how yas” today.

The breakfast bap there, is serious, as is the coffee.

Like that all summer. A fuckin dose

1 Like

That reminds me - I’ve an amber springs voucher to use

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m hitting Kinsale this weekend pals for pints pints pints.

3 Likes