Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

Informative

No problem. Ballycotton, Churchtown South and Shanagarry are Russell Rovers territory and all in the parish of Cloyne.

Would anyone know which parish contains Garryvoe?

Russell Rovers covers that area plus Garryvoe/Shaganorry.

Ladysbridge / Fr. O’Neills id say?
ill let @fenwaypark or @Turenne field that one
St Ita’s are from Pilmore just outside Youghal, pitch close to the sea , very sandy, - us and Youghal used to regualrly kill each other down there in East Cork football mathces

Lads, any recommendations kid friendly places to eat in Killarney?

I’ve never heard of Pilmore as referred to St. Itas, we would have always said Gortroe. Google Maps uses Pilmore as the area, Wikipedia for St. Itas says Gortroe as the village. Awful pitch, fucking hated travelling there along with Russell Rovers pitch. The weather could be beautiful everywhere else but still shit in both those dumps.

Thanks. But Garryvoe seems to be a grey area between Russell Rovers and Fr O’Neill’s. Just wondering if Garryvoe is in parish of Cloyne.

Burger King

Thanks.

Fr O’Neiil’s is Ladysbridge and Ballymacoda. Just wondering about parish status of Garryvoe.

Cheers

I’ll send this message onto a Tipp friend of mine who lives down there, so I should be able to come back to you with good value places :joy:

Ages?

https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/County_Cork_Civil_Parishes

Its Ladysbridge/Ballymacoda.

1 Like

Few years back on Main Street we went into a cafe called Noelles. Had outdoor seating in back. Was lovely. Dunno if it survived past year mind

Hurry on @Fran. His first response to me is “Ages?”

Garryvoe is Fr. O’ Neills

There’s a fellow called Paul Treyvaud has a restaurant down there that he says is good.

2 Likes

Thanks very much. But that list is of civil parishes. It is the Catholic parishes that are relevant for GAA purposes.

Thanks a lot, 3, 7 & 8. The bastards have me nearly cleaned out now

2 Likes

It is in Ladysbridge parish.

1 Like

Thanks. I suspected that but good to have it confirmed.