Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

Did you hit the fish truck pal?

I had seen it alright, but just wasn’t in the mood for seafood I’m afraid.

That campsite beside it is booked up for months I hear.

1 Like

Aboy the kid!!! You must have the woman worn out.

9 Likes

:rofl::sweat_smile:

Great report. What was Seal Caves like? We’re in Westport for 4 nights from Friday. Forecast is shit.

1 Like

Great spot. Your man who owns it runs a great site, always on hand to help. Showers in good working order, option of a kitchen and all that if needed. Mrs. Pirlo was giving out alright about campers next to us who brought 5 dogs between them, who were whining during the night, but nout could be done for that. I brought me loop earplugs, didn’t hear a thing.

3 Likes

When do you get to Westport?

1 Like

A TFK Summer Jamboree?

He’s mocking my original post which I made a balls of

1 Like

You should walk from Keem up to the old lookout post above it. Class walk along the ridge from there out to Achill Head.

1 Like

It’s full of actual cunts

Shit man. Looks like we won’t cross paths. Would have been good to have got a swim in

1 Like

Lucky escape by the sounds of it

Down in Wesht Cork for a few days last week and spent the grandest few hours out dolphin and whale watching. Lots of dolphins, fcuk all whales, apparently they had all moved to Dingle. After a dodgy start weather wise things brightened up a lot and ’twas grand and relaxing. As a slight aside Courtmacsherry was very quiet and parking was chaotic. Not much buzz about the all Ireland but I suppose that would be big ball country.

4 Likes

I’d say it would be an RNLI stronghold moreso than a GAA one

1 Like

The Hook head lighthouse tour is well worth it, great story to it

4 Likes

Does the story have a great hook?

1 Like

Hook line and sinker.

On to Baginbun (where Irelands future was lost and won)
Lovely little beach

1 Like