Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

Best chipper in Ireland, ive often said it :+1:

I would wholeheartedly agree.

Lovely gaff here in Foynes for a family gathering

1 Like

(Not so lonely) Banna Strand today. PJ needs to sort out the traffic in Abbeyfeale not to mind Adare but apart from that a super day in the sun. Few cans of Clonmel Chardonnay purchased as well for the Sunday Game later on.

5 Likes

Did the Hook today.
Followed by Slade

Then went to Tintern Abbey, past the Jimmies GAA ground and back to the ferry.
Had lunch at the lighthouse in Hook. Splendid, bright, breezy day with gorgeous views all around.

6 Likes

Go back the coast road you gom

1 Like

We are in Fethard for the week. We were on the beach in Sandeel bay today nit far from you.

I was the lad in the red hat.

1 Like

Enjoy McCarthys they do a lovely pint

After a ropey start the sunny south east living up to its name.

8 Likes

Lovely house boss

3 Likes

Those togs must be very tight on you.

2 Likes

@BruidheanChaorthainn any tips for any places to stay in Dingle? Everything looks to be booked out for the weekend I’m heading down, but maybe you know some B&Bs that might not show up online.

In the town itself?

Anywhere within a taxi ride would do.

We used to always stay here - it was Maire De Barra’s place, not sure if she still runs it. Worth a call. Technology wouldn’t be their strong point :joy:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/2F7iFzbgzD2F8F6N9?g_st=com.google.maps.preview.copy

1 Like

I’ll make a call I might know a spot

1 Like

Try Clonmara B&B beside the Pitch and Putt Course.

Not sure if it reopened since Covid (it didnt open for summer 2021) but you’ll be well looked after if it is.

1 Like

Castle wood House or Heatons??

Pricy but the breakfast is incredible

A lot of the Kerrys are too mane to give up a % to booking.com or airbnb. A lot of them have their own website, but the availability calenders are rarely right.

Ring them and ask them. They all have some sort of whatsapp group because they all know who has availability and who doesn’t

#cutehoors