Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

I knocked over a grand off a house one year by getting around the booking agent to the owner directly. Some cut to be taking.

1 Like

I’d often do that on booking.com or airbnb (bit harder figure out how to contact sometimes).

Ring them up direct and say look it’s €150 a night on booking.com how much for direct and cash.

You’d always knock something off, they are happy, you are happy. Win win

1 Like

A lad I know in Kilkenny more or less just uses Air Bnb for advertising and then reaches out to people directly after they try to book him. Air Bnb will block him f he gives his phone number so he’s invented a phonetic one to get by

Off to the K club tomorrow, silver anniversary present from the childers, golf on Sunday morning, grotesque cost, we’d get a week in Lanza for the same.

6 Likes

Reduce the bill to 169k

7 Likes

Payback for all the college funding.

Ye’d book a week in Lanza yerselves anytime. You wouldn’t book yourself into K Club. Lovely gift.

2 Likes

True, would never go there otherwise

Sending him to the K club with his own money. :smiley:

2 Likes

Lanza is a kip.What is limericks infatuation with that place.I was there once,that was enough.

2 Likes

Does the missus play golf? It’s a nice spot there all the same

1 Like

Sure don’t they go play golf in Lanza with Dickie Rock every year

2 Likes

Would Dickie be inclined to spit on them for old times’ sake?

Opinions pal we love Lanza

Yes, off on our trip to Spain in 2 weeks for the 3rd year in a row

1 Like

And Red Hurley last year along with Ronan Collins and Anus McAnally

Red Hurley is a bollix and a tight cunt. The other boys are sound i reckon.

He’s circling the drain like Dickie, not able anymore

Wha? I don’t know anyone other than @Bod95 that goes there

1 Like

:smiley:

Is there a difference between the islands. They all seem the same to me. Planning a bit of winter sun myself. Canaries the only easy option really

1 Like