Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

Good work buddy. Will you delete that covid tracker app to be fucked.

O Caseyā€™s - they had good set up in fairness

That would have been the Limerick ā€œKillaloe setā€ full of money.

How do you go about joining the Killaloe set. Is there a particular dress code, car model, barbecuing style etc that you need to observe?

I feel like the yerras are taking it in turn to mug me off this week. But they are very nice about it

1 Like

Theyā€™ve a lovely way about them.

I paid 13.50 for a breakfast down there last week, yet it was still a pleasure doing business.

1 Like

ā‚¬13 for a burger from a truck this evening. No chips.

5 Likes

Beer garden open at De Barras.

De Yerras

Whenever the missus gets up here we are heading to Sneem.

8 Likes

Great spot. Will be cycling out of Kenmare in the morning for the day.

I hope itā€™s better there today than it was yesterday. The mist between Sneem and Cahersiveen was something else. Visibility no more than 10 metres.

Heading in two months time. Iā€™d appreciate a Sneem-cream shortlist.

Will you bring the kids

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy
Iā€™m going to fermanagh for my holidays next week.
do I need my head examined?
should I study the parades commission website first?
weā€™ ll be gone by July 4th

To a TdeM training day over 180km and more than 2,600 m climbing? No, mate, I will not.

2 Likes

You should be fine mate.

Few nice parks out in Castle Coole and Florencecourt to take in. Can always nip over to Bundoran for the thrill.

Thereā€™s also a Little Wing in Enniskillen if you fancy to treating yourself and the kids to the finest pizza on the island.

1 Like

thanks man
Enniskillen can remind me of Lisburn at timesā€¦there is a dark orangeness there

Itā€™s very sinister and black for what it is a majority Catholic town, it will be peak flag season now so expect plenty of Para flags on show.

Enniskillen always seems to return more unionist councillors than nationalist ones for whatever reason so probably explains the vibe there.

Iā€™d expect better from the forum Superdad.