Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

:smiley:
Typical English mentality

Dont you hang around with Eastern European models? Pop up a story or too. Might help Farmer.

Gingers tend to do well with foreigners Ive noticed.

Typical English mentality[/QUOTE]

Every French person I have met is a cunt.

:smiley:

I wonder what they make of a roaster from West clare:p

I wonder what they make of a roaster from West clare:p[/QUOTE]

Sorry Puke I’m not down on the Limerick rugby school lingo? What’s a roaster ?

Had a french roommate in college. Easily the biggest cunt I have ever met in my life.

A roaster would be another name for a country bumpkin…

[quote=“KIB man”]Dont you hang around with Eastern European models? Pop up a story or too. Might help Farmer.

Gingers tend to do well with foreigners Ive noticed.[/QUOTE]

A Brazilian bird told me gingers are extinct in Brazil and are highly sought after! Sadly I’ve no plan to head there.

I’ve great time for the eastern European girls but it’s hard to break into their circle and even meet them out. I had a bird I knew from Minsk bigging me up to her mate from Riga, which turned the whole thing into a ‘21 yard free’ as such. Charming seduction was necessary of course but I wasn’t going in cold. It’s easier whipping on breaking ball, it’s much harder to just go in and win a puckout.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]A Brazilian bird told me gingers are extinct in Brazil and are highly sought after! Sadly I’ve no plan to head there.

I’ve great time for the eastern European girls but it’s hard to break into their circle and even meet them out. I had a bird I knew from Minsk bigging me up to her mate from Riga, which turned the whole thing into a ‘21 yard free’ as such. Charming seduction was necessary of course but I wasn’t going in cold. It’s easier whipping on breaking ball, it’s much harder to just go in and win a puckout.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever scored another ginger? Mate of mine is a ginger and reckons there is like an unwritten rule between gingers of the opposite sex that its a no go.

The refer a friend scheme is golden.

Ya but they all count SS. At the end of the season when the Golden Boots are being handed out its the Ruud Van Nistelrooys, Larry Twiggers and Kloses that get the awards. Someone like Gabby Agbonlahor is flash and looks the part and will go on a hot streak but when its totted up at the end he will lose out.:smiley:

[quote=“KIB man”]Sending a bird a CD of his favourite French music was a classic move alright.

Still though while I respect what he did I wouldnt ever stoop to that. Its pretty gay imo but end justified the means I guess. Also I fucking hate France, French people and French music.[/QUOTE]

Forum member, Thrawneen, has outlined his love issues with his fellow Forumites over the past weeks and we have,in the main, rallied around a fellow forumite with advice, tactical strategies and encouragement.
You can take your anti-franco issues off to the Houses of Parliament or Whitehall or wherever.
You have written all fuckin night,long passages of prose about issues that have no bearing on Thraw’s future, so if you can’t be part of the solution please desist from being part of the problem…

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Forum member, Thrawneen, has outlined his love issues with his fellow Forumites over the past weeks and we have,in the main, rallied around a fellow forumite with advice, tactical strategies and encouragement.
You can take your anti-franco issues off to the Houses of Parliament or Whitehall or wherever.
You have written all fuckin night,long passages of prose about issues that have no bearing on Thraw’s future, so if you can’t be part of the solution please desist from being part of the problem…[/QUOTE]

Thinly veiled - ‘I’m too embarrassed about my erectile dysfunction problem to seek medical attention’

[quote=“KIB man”]Have you ever scored another ginger? Mate of mine is a ginger and reckons there is like an unwritten rule between gingers of the opposite sex that its a no go.

The refer a friend scheme is golden.

Ya but they all count SS. At the end of the season when the Golden Boots are being handed out its the Ruud Van Nistelrooys, Larry Twiggers and Kloses that get the awards. Someone like Gabby Agbonlahor is flash and looks the part and will go on a hot streak but when its totted up at the end he will lose out.:D[/QUOTE]

I actually fancy this ginger girl I know a fair bit, physically I think she’s cracking, nice sweet girl too. Don’t think I’ll do anything about it though, I think she’s one of these ones who just go to work, shop on a saturday and seems to have no other interests going on at all. I’d be bored to tears after a week I’d say. Can’t understand people who go through life like that.

Women are def horny as men, if not hornier.

Couple of weeks ago i was driving around with a girl and she’s a cock teasing cunt, good looking girl with a body to die for, she’s always at this crack of rubbing ya and just getting ya wound up. Anyway she was feeling frisky herself this night and she asked me to pull over somewhere quiet so i did, i thought, nice one, in here. The girl spits on her hand, pulls down her tights and pleasures herself, and i still wasn’t allowed near her the cunt. It was unreal.

Another night this same girl and her friend were stuck for a lift home in dublin from a concert and they offered me a 3some just to bring them home.

She’s always talking about how her and her friends use dildo’s and all. She says all her friends pleasure themselves so there def as horny.

Great stuff Gav, I presume you captured it on your mobile phone. Stick the video up here when you get a chance. Ahoy.

You’re driving around with a bird who isn’t your girlfriend and she masturbates in your car? Are you a hairdresser or one of those non-threatening males, Gavin?

I’m not. Just the town i live in are full of sluts and this particular girl and her friends are sluts of the highest order.

Are you from Arklow, Gavin?

[quote=“Gavin 2”]Women are def horny as men, if not hornier.

Couple of weeks ago i was driving around with a girl and she’s a cock teasing cunt, good looking girl with a body to die for, she’s always at this crack of rubbing ya and just getting ya wound up. Anyway she was feeling frisky herself this night and she asked me to pull over somewhere quiet so i did, i thought, nice one, in here. The girl spits on her hand, pulls down her tights and pleasures herself, and i still wasn’t allowed near her the cunt. It was unreal.

Another night this same girl and her friend were stuck for a lift home in dublin from a concert and they offered me a 3some just to bring them home.

She’s always talking about how her and her friends use dildo’s and all. She says all her friends pleasure themselves so there def as horny.[/QUOTE]

Quality.

The ones I work with - sluts- some amount of stories.

Walked into the pub one night. It was kind of a get together before Xmas. Now it was obvious that there was a few of them that were drinking for a while. One of them comes over chatting to me. I was just making small talk asking her what her plans were for the rest of the night. She pipes up back what are yours - I said cheekily bringing you back to mine and shagging the arse of ya. Good idea she says lets go. With that she goes for her jacket and laptop bag and heads for the door. Had to go after her to tell her I was only messing. Oh right she said without batting an eyelid and headed back into the bar. She was at the time shagging another fella in the company who was also in the bar. She went home with him then instead. Crazy

I’m not from arklow no, is there women there?!

There actually mad up for it around here. Another one brought one of the lads home one night and went up to the room and done the buisness but during it she start fingering his arsehole, he’d to tell her to stop cause he was liking it too much!

Your grasp of the “thinly veiled” metaphore, or your utter ignorance of the status of your fellow Forumite’s ages/ socio/economic strata (especially put in for you big shot) allied to your inherent in-ability to follow/read/analyse threads, in this instance, confirms my earlier view of you:

A fucked up West Clare bollocks in London, yearning for a job in MacDonalds in Lahinch(transferred from Croydon branch)who can’t come home before he gats a book published…:smiley:

[quote=“Gavin 2”]I’m not from arklow no, is there women there?!

There actually mad up for it around here. Another one brought one of the lads home one night and went up to the room and done the buisness but during it she start fingering his arsehole, he’d to tell her to stop cause he was liking it too much![/QUOTE]

It must be a generation thing, I’d say the young wans these days are so polluted with sex on TV and the internet they’re gone demented from it. Just my luck to come from the generation where your eyes were shielded from the ‘evils’ of Dallas.