Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

This thread is a stone cold classic and should be sticky’d.

id like to think the assistance of gavin and myself in this thread helped forumites like farmer lose his virginity and scared mac into getting married.

gavin is a big loss to the forum it must be said.

to those who sent PM’s around that time, hope you got your hole since.

Browsing through the Dublin Independent here on my lunch break. There’s a 1.5 page spread on Stephen on page 42/43.

I’m sure this is already in the thread somewhere else but a two day course costs €1,200! Have the lads on these courses not just considered hopping on a plane to Ansterdam for a weekend?

But that is just a fleeting encounter.
With Nolans course you will have skillz for life.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 810492, member: 6”]I’m sure this is already in the thread somewhere else but a two day course costs €1,200! Have the lads on these courses not just considered hopping on a plane to Ansterdam for a weekend?[/quote]I wonder has art considered this for his mate?

They have a “What the clients say” section.

One of the clients is an unemployed 29 year old from Offaly.

He’s unemployed and he’s spending his money on this? Fuck me.

Apologies for the poor lighting. Some of you may find these tips useful.

:smiley: No. 2 Approach from an angle. From behind I’d say and with a length of rope and a claw hammer for anyone signing up to this course.

"No. 4- Signal your interest by initiating touch (easiest done by brushing outside of your hand on her arm) "

…As opposed to the tried and trusted method of stroking the inside of her growler with your finger…Interesting, very, very interesting.

[quote=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 810571, member: 1168”]"No. 4- Signal your interest by initiating touch (easiest done by brushing outside of your hand on her arm) "

…As opposed to the tried and trusted method of stroking the inside of her growler with your finger…Interesting, very, very interesting.[/quote]

I don’t like the word growler

No 6 - “exposed inner wrist”
Sweet fucking jehovah

I have it on good authority, that Nolan is making a killing from a few of the regular contributors to this wesbite. A certain portly individual from Wexford has been receiving life coaching and relationship advice

Listen here, pal. If I ever encounter you then you’ll be exposing your inner wrists within seconds.

If I was you bandage, I wouldnt be boasting of how a few seconds in your company can lead to people slitting their wrists

I thought Nolan was meant to be very discreet

this is not your best work.

Oh I know, but neither was bsndages threat/joke

My quip was fine. Your attempt at oneupmanship was typically retarded for you, pal.

Your quip was pathetic. At least be man enough to admit it

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 810503, member: 6”]They have a “What the clients say” section.

One of the clients is an unemployed 29 year old from Offaly.

He’s unemployed and he’s spending his money on this? Fuck me.[/quote]

The main clue here is the word OFFALY…nuff said.