Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

A few more posts like that and you might just get out of the gutter.

If you had to live in either Limerick or Clare, where would you choose?

[quote=“Mac, post: 810902, member: 109”]A few more posts like that and you might just get out of the gutter.

If you had to live in either Limerick or Clare, where would you choose?[/quote]

Just leave the newbie in peace, it’s a little early in his career for these trick questions.

Limerick or Clare…everyone knows there is no correct answer.

No, it was a relatively witty retort. You then tried to get a direct hit but failed miserably due to your lack of intelligence, wit and normal teeth.

:smiley: lovely…

Christ youre one pathetic fool

Another emphatic keyboard/touch screen phone victory for me against the game but patently out of his depth challenger from Humberside.

Declaring victory on an anonymous db? Didnt know your life was that bad. Ill help you out buddy by giving you all the wins you need to get your confidence back. It costs me nothing and it helps you out

Still winning. To such an extent that the reeling shartfoley has resorted to the “I wasn’t even trying anyway” tactic. But I’d like to think you weren’t given your pitiful post yesterday evening.

Like I said buddy take all the wins you need. Im winning in reality, you can have your wins in the virtual world

Its not anonymous as he knows who you are

Aye, its time foley got his coat. Schoolboy error

The db is anonymous but have a win anyway

Maybe so. Rocko please delete account and all posts

Finally

Is Foley going to stick with his Savage Eye rebrand then?

No rebrands Mac just deletion and reality

How can you leave? How can you be let leave??? This is dreadful.

artfoley, it’s no time for drastic decisions. Go to Amsterdam, enjoy the Roger Waters gig and reassess matters then.

I’m calling bullshit.

He hasn’t the balls to, he needs the internet far more than the internet needs him