Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

[quote=“Pikeman”]But surely a college project still?
I hope.[/QUOTE]

Nope.

What’s so hard to believe about this?

This guy loves himself and reckons he can pass on some tips to a bunch of losers sitting around in a classroom. Who cares if it doesn’t work, he’s getting 300 brick per man. It comes across as a half time pep talk to me, something Nolan is obviously used to. I’m just surprised these people haven’t pixilated out their faces and changed their voices in those testimonials. Mortifying.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]What’s so hard to believe about this?

This guy loves himself and reckons he can pass on some tips to a bunch of losers sitting around in a classroom. Who cares if it doesn’t work, he’s getting 300 brick per man. It comes across as a half time pep talk to me, something Nolan is obviously used to. I’m just surprised these people haven’t pixilated out their faces and changed their voices in those testimonials. Mortifying.[/QUOTE]

But they learned everything they needed to… there were no questions because everything was covered.
Surely you can understand that SS?

BTW- how do the Eastern Europeans take to the horse racing? I would have thought the closest some of them would have come to it was doggy style in the bedroom…

They have very little interest in horse racing, they almost fear horses and believe hurling to be an absurdity. No comment on your disgraceful trivialising of the sacred act of lovemaking. :smiley:

You old romantic you

He’s taken down the videos with him in it, the spoilsport. There’s still people I want to show them to. :pint:

He needs to up his game anyway, this is the benchmark:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2IVF9a2IA[/url]

Ah, shame. Should have saved a copy of the videos as they were always likely to be taken down. Nolan’s clearly up his own hole and his mind’s probably always on his pulling techniques (pulling birds not pulling on sliothars) and when he’s next going to display to a pack of nerds ‘how to stop a moving target’. It says a lot about Doc O’Connor that he can’t get in the team ahead of him.

There’s some ridiculous photos on his Facebook page. The state of one cunt in particular who is at one of the seminars. :slight_smile:

Link please. And how do you read the posts if the person’s not a friend of yours?

I can’t link to it as I found it while I was logged in on Facebook. If you’re on there just do a search and he’s somewhere on the first page of results I think. It’s a public profile.

Fooking hell, Stephen Nolan’s back with some tips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo6pMHmcRVc

Rocko, take a copy of this before he takes it down again. :pint:

[quote=“Bandage”]Fooking hell, Stephen Nolan’s back with some tips:

Rocko, take a copy of this before he takes it down again. :pint:[/QUOTE]

Please tell me this is some kind of joke?

[quote=“Bandage”]Fooking hell, Stephen Nolan’s back with some tips:

Rocko, take a copy of this before he takes it down again. :pint:[/QUOTE]

a good personality is vital these days becuase you cant rely on arranged marriages anymore wtf?

it has to be a pisstake, “now women earn the same income as men”

Stephen Nolan is set to take to the TV screens this Autumn:

http://kamalifestyles.com/blog/?p=73

Battle of the Sexes show

June 3rd, 2009 By Lorna Nolan

RTE is set to stir things up this Autumn with its racy new series, Battle of the Sexes. The show, produced by tyrone productions, will see a number of Irish Experts discuss the highs and lows of the changing Dublin dating scene in post Celtic Tiger Ireland.

SHOOTING

And who better to step up on behalf of the ladies on behalf of RTE’s Primetime presenter Miriam O’Callaghan, who will join forces with Today FM DJ Ray D’Arcy to Co-host the two-part programme of RTE One.

It’s going out in November and we are in the process of shooting it at the moment,” said one insider.

It’s going to look at everything from dating to sex to relationships to appearances, and it will start shooting in the studio next week.

“The first of the two programmes will see women take a look at men and in the second the tables are turned on the ladies when the guys give their views”.

Meanwhile, Wexford hurler Stephen Nolan, who is one of the chosen speakers to take centre stage in the series, is looking forward on building on his new company, Kama Lifestyles.

Stephen has been combining his full time career on the hurling pitch with his unusual interest in Ireland’s dating scene for the past few years.

The business was first launched earlier this year and is aimed at males who are looking for love but feel they lack the social skills to find their ideal mate.

CEO of the company, Stephen is a qualified graduate from UCD and promises to provide 18 hours of training, throughout the two-day, course.

This includes 12 hours of seminars, with the rest made up of in-field trianing, where he and his instructors take their clients to bars and put into effect what they teach.

But the ambitious 23-year-old adamant there’s nothing untoward about his company.

The focus, he stressed, is all about the males “building successful relationships with women by improving social skills”.

“Times have changed and society has changed,” he said. “There are so many people out there in bars every weekend looking for love with no result.”

He continued: “What we teach the guys is that presentation is everything.

“We teach them all about having confidence and how to have the right approach to build a lasting relationship”.

BEAUTIFUL

Stephen who is in a happy relationship, claims he has all the qualifications to teach others how to find love after completing numerous seminars, in body language, inner beliefs, attitudes and mindsets.

He has co-written the book How to Attract Beautiful Women, and plans to run a similar course for females.

At least in Stephen Nolan there is one Wexford hurler who has something to teach the Kilkenny lads. They’d be glad of the help.

Some of them lads are beyond help I reckon, have to be the ugliest shower of cunts that ever graced a pitch!

[B]

This includes 12 hours of seminars, with the rest made up of in-field trianing, where he and his instructors take their clients to bars and put into effect what they teach.
[/B]

In-field training?! fookin hell

Brings whole new meaning to

“Welcome to the suck”

[quote=“myboyblue”]Brings whole new meaning to

“Welcome to the suck”[/QUOTE]

:smiley: Some of 'em look like jarheads alright.

Has this lad no shame?
Typical child of the Celtic Tiger, a load of bullshit and no substance- Pity for him that the Celtic Tiger is over