Steven Gerrard Retires

It was Chelsea mate.

Different death threats

The Madrid Ultras can be proper cunts alright

According to Didi Hamman, Rafa wanted rid of him the time he was edging towards Chelsea. Rafa wanted the money to rebuild, much like Klopp used the Coutinho money.

Dunno why he blames himself. He was instrumental in them getting so close in the first place. Had Rodgers not binned Reina and replaced him with Mignolet, they probably would have won it. If Liverpool win the league this year that song won’t be sung by opposition fans again.

It will actually mike because he is widely hated by most other English fans for being a horrible orange hun bastard who never won the league.

2 Likes

The Ciarán Whelan of LFC so to speak.

You packed a lot of inaccuracies in to such a short rant. It’s a song to taunt Liverpool fans about having not won the league that year. It won’t be heard again unless Gerrard comes back to Liverpool as manager. Gerrard is a RC.

Does everything on this board have to be turned into petty sniping and point scoring?

Reina hadn’t made a save in about two years the fat arsed cunt . Mignolet had a decent first season at Liverpool and cost them fuckall, even saving a peno from Tory Jon Walters in his first game .

He was wonderful in that season by the way Mike. Rodgers must be credited with that, putting him in the ‘quarter back’ role

At his worst, Reina was still a far superior goalie. I’d credit Rodgers with very little for what happened that season.

Fuck off you bin dipping cunt.

He is a horrible hun cunt? Yes
He never won the league? Yes

I think you’ll find I was spot on there, mike.

Listened to the podcast there with Carragher — Nothing ground breaking in it — You can tell there’s a lot of respect for Celtic there with half his family being Irish…But He’s a football fan more than anything, that comes through in most of his interviews - Surprised he picked Keane as the best he faced in England but Scousers dont see themselves as English so he’s not guided by the tan blinkers most of them have.

Openly talks about the ‘slip’ too — said his whole body went numb - thinks about it every day since. That’s literally mental - but scousers, like Irish people, are very emotional creatures and wear their heart on their sleeves… I didnt realize until the doc last night that he had an epidural in his back just to play in the Chelsea game - He knows he should have sat the game out and i’d say it kills him.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, typo corrected now… it was hardly that funny a typo mate.

The song won’t be sung next year because Gerrard isn’t at Liverpool anymore.
He is hated by English fans because’e he’s a scouser.
He is not an orange hun, he’s a RC.

There were 4 statements and the only accurate one is that he never won the league. Maybe 1 from 4 is above average for you?

Rangers cunt?

:smiley: