Suicide

Exactly. Its their neglect of kids during their holidays which is causing the problems. If they were in school more they could keep an eye on the kids.

Youā€™re an idiot. Kids look up to teachers and learn by example but teachers are collectively the laziest people Ireland produces so the kids have laziness ingrained in them from an early age despite their parentsā€™ best efforts.

When they are not on maternity leave

1 Like

But making sure they are back from it for the last week of the school year, just in time for summer holidays

6 Likes

Fat parents will most likely raise fat kids. I love to see the away with the fairies brigade say less well off kids are more likely be fat. A very very infantile view point.
Lazy people will likely be fat. Less well off people will likely be less well off because they are lazy. Less well off people are more likely to be fat. And lazy.
Monkey see monkey do. Fat lazy parents make fat lazy kids.

1 Like

Nobody does family planning like our female educators.

Element of truth there but plenty of skinny poor people are raising frighteningly fat kids

It must sicken the rest of ye in the staff room

2 Likes

some fella just hopped over the bridge in sallins in front of the train
messy one for all involved

Thats not a problem. When the kids hit 12 and start drinking and smoking and hitting the crack pipe just like their parents they will shed the puppy fat no problemo.

Always a dangerous short cut to take. At least heā€™ll know not to do it next time.

1 Like

is that in maynooth mac?
you seeā€™d the kids allright heading up from dunnes eating all sorts of rubbish
the mrs (a social worker) was abhorred by it ā€¦ young lads with packets of buiscuits , its mostly kids around 14-16 tho id say

It was a much more prosperous part of Kildare than Maynooth

did i tell you i nearly bought a house once in robertstown?
grand house it was, a cottage , done up very well

That whole area is just pure barrenland to me. We lived for a few weeks with a friend of Mrs Macs in Rathcoffey. Its an utterly bleak area devoid of any character.

It would have suited you down to the ground so.

20 Likes

:joy::rofl:

Welcome to the forum

You will be a great addition

Forza Roma

5 Likes

I hope he isnā€™t like that @Nembo_Kid bollox though

:rollseyes:

:kissing_heart: