Summer Transfer Window 2014

I think this set the tone for the day.

Poor Ross. The day he becomes a ten million quid player and Brazil go and get beat 7-1.

Milan continue their clearout with Birsa off to Chievo. They also look set to sign Adil Rami, don’t particularly rate him myslef but €3.75m seems a decent deal.

Juve will sign Alvaro Morata for €22m in the next few days. They also look favourites for Iturbe. Osvaldo and Vucinic have already left while Quagliarella’s departure is imminent - a revamp of their attacking options is well underway.

Diego has joined Fenerbahce on a bosman

To be confirmed this evening for around £30 million. Looks tailoer made to the EPL

Sami Kheidera has been told he can leave Real Madrid

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 980896, member: 1137”]

Sami Kheidera has been told he can leave Real Madrid[/QUOTE]

Any inclinations of where Kheidera will end up? I think he’d be an excellent signing.

Guardian reporting that Evra is set to join Juventus after begging to leave mufc.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 980938, member: 180”]Any inclinations of where Kheidera will end up? I think he’d be an excellent signing.

Guardian reporting that Evra is set to join Juventus after begging to leave mufc.[/QUOTE]

i could see Kheidera going to Galatasaray or something like that

How many different ways is that chump @chewy louie going to incorrectly spell “Khedira”? FFS sake.

He’s a far better player than that, mick. Might not be a bad call for United.

Khedira would be a great signing for United. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Dortmund having a look if he is available. He’d be great beside Gundogan and a big improvement over Bender.

[ATTACH=full]1473[/ATTACH]

Two fingers to Liverpool

Or spurs.

[QUOTE=“Scrunchie, post: 981135, member: 1408”][ATTACH=full]1473[/ATTACH]

Two fingers to Liverpool[/QUOTE]

You need to relax on the Liverpool inferiority complex.

Hahahaha!

Spurs have put Erik Lamela up for sale, looking for £20 million for him. Presume he will have plenty of potential suitors. Surprised Pochettino hasn’t tried to keep him

[/QUOTE]

:clap:
:clap::clap:

Every time I see the name Lamela I think of that Tim Sherwood joke and laugh.

Strange to sell him given he hasn’t gotten any chance yet.

Bring him home Walter!

Two fingers to Liverpool[/QUOTE]
five fingers to Arsenal

CONFIRMED: Liverpool say Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with Barcelona

Suarez: “It is with a heavy heart that I leave Liverpool for a new life and new challenges in Spain.”

Luuk De Jong has joined PSV from Borussia Monchengladback for €5.5 million, less than half of what Gladback paid for him. He looked a great prospect a couple of years back