Summer Transfer Window 2014

Agreed. Decent signing for PSV at that price - think he might rediscover a bit of form when he gets his confidence back. Capable of playing in a couple of different positions too which always helps.

Didn’t see much of him at Newcastle but be all accounts he was poor there. He is still young though

Porto have signed Adrian Lopez from Atletico Madrid

Loic Remy now being linked with a move to Arsenal. Would be another excellent signing would provide good competition for Giroud and a different contrast in style

Barca have been linked with a move for Jan Vertonghen. And Spurs are exploring a swap deal with Swansea that would send Gylfi Sigurdsson to Wales in return for left back Ben Davies.

Ben Davies has impressed me any time I have seen him. Makes you wonder how he can be valued at £8 million yet Luke Shaw is seen as a £30 million player

Great times to be a Villa fan.

Marseille have agreed a €7m deal that will take Mathieu Valbuena to Dynamo Moscow

Fairly modest fee and thought he would be an ideal type player for Bielsa.

I guess the fee is age-related. He had a good World Cup though, made the French attack look very good when he was on form.

Newcastle are about to sign Daryl Janmaat from Feyenoord for around £5 million

He’s a better player and also younger than Debuchy.

Why was Kuyt keeping him out of the Dutch side at right back so

???

The Dutch negated full backs in their lineup.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 984031, member: 2533”]???

The Dutch negated full backs in their lineup.[/QUOTE]

mate, some people cant see beyond 442

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 984031, member: 2533”]???

The Dutch negated full backs in their lineup.[/QUOTE]
Why was Kuyt starting ahead of him at right wing back so

Because Dirk Kuyt is a fucking hero.

+1

There is no shame in struggling to get your place ahead of a player with the calibre of Dirk Kuyt.

Janmaat looked very one dimesnional anytime I seen him in Brazil.

and what dimension was that?