Summer Transfer Window 2014

Speculation this morning that PSG have gazumped this transfer and have made a £50 million bid

Redonkulous:eek:

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 947971, member: 1137”]Speculation this morning that PSG have gazumped this transfer and have made a £50 million bid

Redonkulous:eek:[/QUOTE]
FFP works :clap:

Fabregas on his way out of Barca if reports this morning are to be believed. Will the FA Cup be enough to tempt him back to the Emirates?

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 947975”]FFP works
[/quote]
That’s Cavani out the door of PSG surely so.

Stoke have signed Phil Bardsley on a three year deal

James McCarthy linked with a move to United now thank to ‘Sky Sources’.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/manchester-united-linked-with-a-move-for-irelands-james-mccarthy-reports-30298213.html

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 948026, member: 306”]James McCarthy linked with a move to United now thank to ‘Sky Sources’.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/manchester-united-linked-with-a-move-for-irelands-james-mccarthy-reports-30298213.html[/QUOTE]
You’ve been well mugged off there mate.

How so? I just posted a link to the news story from another site.

And now you’re mugging yourself off even more. The Indo have made a huge mug out of you.

Kieran Westwood has been released by Sunderland. He was unlucky with injury but hopefully he gets a move somewhere where he is first choice. He is far better than any other keeper available to us at this point in time

Yeah they targeted me specifically. Well played Talbot Towers, well played.

+1

I wonder where he will go. Hopefully a decent Championship side.

£50m for David Luiz? :smiley:

Would be insane.

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 947971, member: 1137”]Speculation this morning that PSG have gazumped this transfer and have made a £50 million bid

Redonkulous:eek:[/QUOTE]

Holy shit - this is actually happening although at a slightly lower fee of £40m. Absurd stuff - I have to say that I’d consider him a bit of a disappointment after his big money move to Chelsea and they’d be lucky to recoup what they paid for him and instead they’re actually profiting £15m on him. It’s not even as if PSG need another centre back - they’ve already got Thiago Silva (one of the best in the world), Alex and Marcos (who are no worse than Luiz. This also coming on the back of a £60m fine for breaching FFP.

Completely ridiculous transfer. Who does the buying for PSG?

When Leonardo was there I thought they bought reasonably well, lately they seem to have lost the plot.

Tom Ince to Inter?

Apparently.

The main reason for this transfer is that Thohir (the Inter owner) was a massive fan of Paul Ince when he played for Inter. I haven’t seen much of Tom Ince but he what I have seen would suggest he’s pretty average - the next Scott Sinclair or Ashley Young.

Barca are being heavily linked with a move for Benatia. Rumours also doing the rounds of Marquinhos will join them for £20 million with Danu Alves going the other way

I’ve seen him a few times and would have suggested that he’s in that zone of being a stand-out in the Championship but nothing spectacular (yet) in the EPL. A couple of seasons in a ball-playing side in the EPL where he plays every week is what he needs, imo. And a few bags of chips.
Not a move to Inter.