Summer Transfer Window 2014

Verona have exercised the right to sign Juan Manuel Iturbe for €15m. A club like Verona spending that sort of money obviously means that they have a transfer already in the pipeline, Roma and Real Madrid have been heavily linked with him over the past year.

I notice Loic Remy is looking around for a club.

I would be happy if Liverpool bought him. A good player and seems to be a flexible forward which would suit Liverpool’s style.

[SIZE=6]Yaya Touré admits ‘it would be an honour to play for PSG’[/SIZE]
• Midfielder casts more doubt on his future at Manchester City
• ‘How could you not be interested in a club like that?’

Yaya Touré has cast his future at Manchester City in doubt and hinted that he would be interested in a move to PSG. Photograph: Nick Potts/PA
Yaya Touré has stated it would be an “honour” to play for Paris St-Germain as the midfielder continues to suggest he wants to leave Manchester City.

Last week the Ivorian claimed discontent at the club due to a lack of acknowledgment from the City hierarchy on his 31st birthday. Touré has since reiterated his wish to return to Barcelona and now says that he would be happy to play for PSG too.

“Given the goals of Paris, how could you not be interested in a club like that?” Touré told France Football. “PSG have become one of the strongest teams in Europe. It would be a honour to one day play for a club like that. If I can be of service [then good].

“Given the magnificent season Manchester City have had, everyone talks about me and everything is open. My agent, Dimitry [Seluk], is hanging on the telephone and he knows what he has to do, I have complete confidence in him. Nobody knows what can happen tomorrow, my attention is on the World Cup and we will see afterwards.”

Regarding Barca, who Touré played for before joining City, he added: “Yes, I have said I would like to finish my career at Barcelona. You never know because football moves quickly, you never know.”

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 950505, member: 306”][SIZE=6]Yaya Touré admits ‘it would be an honour to play for PSG’[/SIZE]
• Midfielder casts more doubt on his future at Manchester City
• ‘How could you not be interested in a club like that?’

Yaya Touré has cast his future at Manchester City in doubt and hinted that he would be interested in a move to PSG. Photograph: Nick Potts/PA
Yaya Touré has stated it would be an “honour” to play for Paris St-Germain as the midfielder continues to suggest he wants to leave Manchester City.

Last week the Ivorian claimed discontent at the club due to a lack of acknowledgment from the City hierarchy on his 31st birthday. Touré has since reiterated his wish to return to Barcelona and now says that he would be happy to play for PSG too.

“Given the goals of Paris, how could you not be interested in a club like that?” Touré told France Football. “PSG have become one of the strongest teams in Europe. It would be a honour to one day play for a club like that. If I can be of service [then good].

“Given the magnificent season Manchester City have had, everyone talks about me and everything is open. My agent, Dimitry [Seluk], is hanging on the telephone and he knows what he has to do, I have complete confidence in him. Nobody knows what can happen tomorrow, my attention is on the World Cup and we will see afterwards.”

Regarding Barca, who Touré played for before joining City, he added: “Yes, I have said I would like to finish my career at Barcelona. You never know because football moves quickly, you never know.”[/QUOTE]

He must be up for International Cunt of the Year if there was such a thing.

Racist.

Footballer in lack of loyalty shocker. It amuses me to see people are surprised by this sort of thing. Also you’d imagine Paris possibly has more going for it as a city than Manchester. One mega rich club is the same as the next to your modern footballer.

Best of luck to him, he was paid to do a job and he did it. He’ll be sold and someone else will come in and take over.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 950522, member: 180”]Footballer in lack of loyalty shocker. It amuses me to see people are surprised by this sort of thing. Also you’d imagine Paris possibly has more going for it as a city than Manchester. One mega rich club is the same as the next to your modern footballer.

Best of luck to him, he was paid to do a job and he did it. He’ll be sold and someone else will come in and take over.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you in ways but the way he has gone about this is conducive with the spineless type of a player I think he is.

Not remembering his birthday - FFS sake. Just say you want to leave if you want.

For City is a real case of easy come easy go. The type of players they attract are mainly those motivated by money so when another rich club enters the fray, those lads are off.

The lads on the Monday night club this week reckoned that Real are going to come looking for Luis Suarzez. But that because of FPP rules they can’t offer cash so will offer Liverpool their pick from Coentrao, Di Maria and Benzema.

Rumour has it that David Villa has agreedto join the New York Red Bulls

Coentrao won’t be anyone’s pick out of those 3.

No. Di Maria would be the one.

Fixed that

Ciro Immobile to Dortmund for c.€18m-€20m to be completed tomorrow.

Rickie Lambert to Liverpool is a strange one

Andy Keogh has joined Perth Glory on a two-year deal

Liverpool are being linked with a move for Cesc Fabregas this morning. Would be a huge mugging off of Arsenal and Man United if was to end up at Liverpool

Would be better off buying him that pissing 30 million away on Lallana. Or the guy from Bayern, Shaquiri?

:eek:

Straight up choice between Lallana and Fabregas then there will only be one winner. As he showed at Arsenal his game is perfectly suited to the EPL. Anyone who bids over £10m for Lallana is being mugged off.

Does Fabregas qualify as “English” for those FIFA rules? Might just be story spread to make Southampton agree a deal.