Summer Transfer Window 2014

I think so.

Shaqiri is a quality footballer, he wouldn’t be in my avatar otherwisee

SSN linked Shaqiri with Liverpool this morning, as well as Fabregas.

I think Lallana is an excellent footballer but Liverpool might have transfer budget restrictions that would make paying the “English Premium” unwise.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 953380, member: 9”]SSN linked Shaqiri with Liverpool this morning, as well as Fabregas.

I think Lallana is an excellent footballer but Liverpool might have transfer budget restrictions that would make paying the “English Premium” unwise.[/QUOTE]

Your constant overhyping of English footballers is nauseating.

Bullshit. The only English players I rate are Forster, Lallana, Barkley, Henderson, Sterling and Hooper.

And Lambert and Hart and whoever Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher hint at that you should rate.

:eek: What about Lee Cattermole?

Not true. For example, I think Jack Wheelchair is utterly shit despite those pundits constantly eulogising him. I think Lambert is nothing more than a useful addition for Liverpool given his versatility and Liverpool’s relatively shallow squad. I initially rated Hart (before he was being bigged up) but quickly changed my mind and admitted my error.

You didn’t quickly change your mind, you took a very long time to come around and I never noticed any admission on your part.

Andrew Carroll?

I recall you saying that he would turn out to be a good signing for Liverpool at 35m.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 953449, member: 24”]Andrew Carroll?

I recall you saying that he would turn out to be a good signing for Liverpool at 35m.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

I recall you saying that he would turn out to be a good signing for Liverpool at 35m.[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek:

David Villa has signed for NYCFC.

I don’t currently rate him, but that’s largely down to the injuries which prevented him from fulfilling his potential at Liverpool. But I completely believe that an injury free Carroll (with a run of games behind him) attacking crosses from an in-form winger (a Stewart Downing type) and floated diagonals from a versatile midfielder (a Charlie Adam type) would cause wreck in the EPL.

He fulfilled his potential, mate - the guy is a donkey.

Ciro Immobile has completed his move to Dortmund, fee mooted to be about €19.5m.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 953513, member: 2533”]He fulfilled his potential, mate - the guy is a donkey.

Ciro Immobile .[/QUOTE]

Is that a nickname for Andy Carroll ?

Yes.

:rolleyes:

Frank Lampard is leaving Chelsea.

:smiley: