Super Blues 2017

Iā€™m struggling to see how this is a good idea. Williams has his faults for sure, but heā€™s still our best defender. And we have a weak defence.

Iā€™d say once the champions elect came in for Williams he couldnā€™t get down that motorway from Limerick to Cork quick enough.

1 Like

Motorway?

Robbie Williams to be interviewed this morning on 95fm after 10am

@Aristotle @ChocolateMice @dodgy_keeper

2 Likes

Will it be all nicey nice or both barrels ?

Tough to listen to that.

"I wanted to stay. I didnā€™t want to leave. Iā€™ll still be living in Limerick, my girlfriend is from here and all her family is from Limerick. I got on with everyone. When youā€™re told youā€™re not wanted itā€™s tough to take.

Thatā€™s five experienced players who have left. I donā€™t want to leave on bad terms, I donā€™t want to see the club going down but it could be a tough three months."

1 Like

I had a look at the remaining fixtures for the year. We are fucked

See you in Tolka Park next year guys.

1 Like

Concede in the first minute in Maginn Park.

A mistake at the backā€¦again

Tells you all you need to know that Cork wanted him and we didnā€™t. Fucking hell like. My source inside the camp says the new man only wants young lads and is an absolute prick

2 down now.

FFS

I told you this three weeks ago, mate.

Iā€™ve seen and heard enough already to realise this fella is a bluffer.

The man management skills of Ger Cunningham, the tactical nous of Steve Staunton.

And in-game skills of teege.

Whoever would have thought a 60 year old journey man manger from the English lower leagues who worked under big Sam would be a football dinosaur?

3 Likes

Well, Big Sam is from a football dinosaur.

He was well ahead of his time in terms of preparation, both physical & stats-wise. I thought McDonald would bring some of that. Obviously not.

3-0ā€¦ Joke.

Fucks sake