Super Blues 2017

Sometimes it’s not something you can announce publicly though. I’d be more worried about how they’re going to react to this situation. Do they give McDonald the chance to turn it around? Or do they sack him? We shouldn’t be going down with the squad available.

I take your point on certain things and best unknown at a certain point .

Limerick should be comfortable at this stage. We lost a solid LOI manager who wasn’t going to set the heather ablaze but would have things far better than now . That said I really need more facts before I judge fully . The morale of the players is low and I really find it hard to see that improving .

Things are simple regards the manager’s tenure . If they feel he can rescue he stays and if they feel someone else can retrieve the thing then he is shitcanned . He will be shitcanned anyway if we go down .

The squad - as it is now - is not good enough to stay up in my opinion. It’s muck. Look at the first choice back four at the moment. Cotter (will give him a pass as he’s only a kid), Whitehead, Crowe (who’ll fuck off back to Norwich in two months time) and Dave O’Connor. As bad a back four as is in the league.

The squad eight weeks ago was good enough to stay up comfortably but was dismantled.

I don’t think the money is there to sack McDonald even though he’s only just in the door. His number 2 was brought over from the UK recently and is being generously remunerated too. Stuck with these two even though they haven’t a fucking notion about this league.

Look at McDonald’s CV. It’s not even impressive. Mind boggling to give the job to him when there was reportedly a lot of interest in the position.

Thick cunt didn’t even have the cop on to wait before safety was secured before wielding the axe.

Paddy Power offering 2/1 on Limerick to get relegated

Russell was never fully trusted by the board. After earning promotion he actually nearly left - eventually he was given a one year extension which wasn’t exactly a ringing endorsement. Started the season ok and as soon as the first dip happened he was gone.

They’ve spunked a fortune on his replacement who has been a disaster. Bohs at 12/5 this weekend is a cracking bet and I’ll have a few quid on it.

Limerick should have got Roddy Collins in.

2 Likes

He’d be tailor made for us .

Stream usually goes live about 5 or 10 minutes before kick off.

Only works on Desktop/Laptop though.

http://live3s.com/live-streaming/limerick-fc-vs-bohemians-match1043040

I can PM a link for the android app for those that wish to watch it on an android device

Duggy dropped.

Was talking to biscuits today… He was telling me Robbie and co was 100% the managers call…Robbie was saying how the dressing room is currently like a morgue…

1-0 Rodrigo Tosi penalty

1 Like

All over them

Only wathcing the stream at the break in the hurling. Look good alright

They went over to the lads on the radio at HT in the hurling

Bohs just missed a peno

Big 3 points

1 Like

1-0 FT

1 Like

Who needs good players

Neil McDonald is a football genius .