Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

How many penalties have we given away this year? It seems like every game?

Applescumbles sister was giving an award at the game tonight I hear. The top Limerick brasser.

Cunneen tweeted there saying the Limerick fans were chanting about the Jackson case… Did you hear anything ?

1 Like

Fitzgerald and Duggan both had great chances to score, but didn’t.

Waterford’s first goal came out of nothing really, nice finish. Another penalty conceded then. Just not made to chase games really, and no physicality up front. Ellis looks out of sorts tbh.

There wasn’t a big gulf between the teams or anything, but they were that bit more assured.

There was something alright but I’m doing an Arsene Wenger and didn’t hear it…

I was talking to a friend of mine who’s a regular at Munster games. Was at the markets field on Friday night for the first time. Said some of the abusive chants was outrageous. Would never take a child there. Was genuinely surprised his car wasn’t broken into when he got back to it after some of the antics. It’s a pity to see the club go like this. You’d feel sorry for pat o Sullivan and the good eggs amongst the supporters.

What a pussy

3 Likes

I’m not sure why o Sullivan bothers.

It’s no wonder Limerick fans get battered every time they come to Dublin.

2 Likes

Cod or burgers ???

I was at hurling games and Limerick fans throwing cans of beer down the terrace. What ya gonna do. Bad language. Stay home and watch X factor with the child.

You wouldn’t mind a bit of chanting but mindless chanting about rape trials isn’t doing the club any favours. Things are tight at best by all accounts.

Every lad that throws a can of beer or anything thing like it in a terrace should be fucked out and never allowed into a Gaa game again that’s what I’d do.

1 Like

In fairness most GAA teams that have a city - Limerick, Cork, Waterford, Dublin etc - attract almighty scum on the terrace for big championship days.

They’ve no interest or knowledge in hurling or football, just a day out full of cider. Absolute knackers.

2 Likes

I’d say the only time I’ve been in a terrace at a big game was the 2013 Munster final and it was a bit of joke alright.

Very harsh there on @chops91

3 Likes

FFS … That’s football all over the world. If you or your mate are that much of a faggot, stick to rugby.

Chops was in Tullamore and missed half a Super Blues game to see us beat Clare on penalty strokes - he has proved his commitment to the cause.

2 Likes

You get a better class of person in the stand.

Have grown out of the terrace myself. Apes roaring during a minutes silence etc.

2 Likes

The extra time in the Clare game nearly broke him! :grinning:

2 Likes