Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

You wouldn’t mind a bit of chanting but mindless chanting about rape trials isn’t doing the club any favours. Things are tight at best by all accounts.

Every lad that throws a can of beer or anything thing like it in a terrace should be fucked out and never allowed into a Gaa game again that’s what I’d do.

1 Like

In fairness most GAA teams that have a city - Limerick, Cork, Waterford, Dublin etc - attract almighty scum on the terrace for big championship days.

They’ve no interest or knowledge in hurling or football, just a day out full of cider. Absolute knackers.

2 Likes

I’d say the only time I’ve been in a terrace at a big game was the 2013 Munster final and it was a bit of joke alright.

Very harsh there on @chops91

3 Likes

FFS … That’s football all over the world. If you or your mate are that much of a faggot, stick to rugby.

Chops was in Tullamore and missed half a Super Blues game to see us beat Clare on penalty strokes - he has proved his commitment to the cause.

2 Likes

You get a better class of person in the stand.

Have grown out of the terrace myself. Apes roaring during a minutes silence etc.

2 Likes

The extra time in the Clare game nearly broke him! :grinning:

2 Likes

Pat was cringe indeed, but Waterford were class, 3/4 goals better. Hery, Amorah, Keegan ran the game

But ffs sake, you have to serve your time on the terraces, Little Lord Fauntleroy doesn’t know he’s lived with his blanket and bar service

1 Like

Coming in giving out about curse words at soccer matches :smile:

Game off - pitch water logged

It’s like the time that soft cunt @the_runt was crying because he had a can of Dutch gold fucked at him at a Rovers game.

1 Like

You’re mate would have dropped dead if he was at Stamford bridge yesterday i’d say…

What was the chant?

It seems like they were chanting about the girl involved in the Ulster players rape trial.

It seems or they were? What was the chant??