Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Hope hes not coming back

Chops93, codeblue and watchmyfeet won’t be happy as chairman pat makes a presentation to a woman at halftime. He’s a strong member of #Ibelieveher

Don’t you have some racing notes to spend the night on?

Just going through fairyhouse as we speak. Was it a small few people that Boed his presentation to women or the whole crowd?

1 Like

How would I know? i’m at home relaxing on my day off.

I thought you’d be at fortress market fields. Sorry.

Ask @chops91 or @dodgy_keeper they are the soccer fanatics

Been listening all night … just dont have the options … lot of young lads with great potential but need some proven quality up front when the window opens.

Pelanty Waterford… Red rover.

How many penalties have we given away this year? It seems like every game?

Applescumbles sister was giving an award at the game tonight I hear. The top Limerick brasser.

Cunneen tweeted there saying the Limerick fans were chanting about the Jackson case… Did you hear anything ?

1 Like

Fitzgerald and Duggan both had great chances to score, but didn’t.

Waterford’s first goal came out of nothing really, nice finish. Another penalty conceded then. Just not made to chase games really, and no physicality up front. Ellis looks out of sorts tbh.

There wasn’t a big gulf between the teams or anything, but they were that bit more assured.

There was something alright but I’m doing an Arsene Wenger and didn’t hear it…

I was talking to a friend of mine who’s a regular at Munster games. Was at the markets field on Friday night for the first time. Said some of the abusive chants was outrageous. Would never take a child there. Was genuinely surprised his car wasn’t broken into when he got back to it after some of the antics. It’s a pity to see the club go like this. You’d feel sorry for pat o Sullivan and the good eggs amongst the supporters.

What a pussy

3 Likes

I’m not sure why o Sullivan bothers.

It’s no wonder Limerick fans get battered every time they come to Dublin.

2 Likes

Cod or burgers ???

I was at hurling games and Limerick fans throwing cans of beer down the terrace. What ya gonna do. Bad language. Stay home and watch X factor with the child.