Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Oh morrissey can be the answer. He’s too injury prone though. Need someone who doesn’t get injured. Ya talking about it after the game. Shane was an option or should have gone 2 up top. Leaving it the way it was wasn’t gonna get you back into the game. One thing that bothered me aswell is the coaching staff sitting in the dugout with their hands on their laps. Get up and encourage the players especially with the amount of young players on the pitch

They brought in a load of sick notes this season in fairness. As you said if those players could string 5-6 games together, they could actually go on a decent run where valuable points are picked up.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNyizCL4sxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7unJ7zgfAk

TEAM NEWS: #LimerickFC only able to name six substitutes tonight. Through unavailability and injury, Tommy Barrett is without nine players: Henry Cameron, Connor Ellis, Danny Morrissey, Shane Tracy, Conor Clifford, Killian Brouder, Alan Murphy, Darren Dennehy and Barry Maguire.

How has Conor Clifford got on so far?

Done his cruciate.

We’ve just hit the bar twice in 2 mins… Even enough game.

Sligo fuck up a sitter.

Halftime from the showgrounds. Very boring half of football. Sligo have most of the ball and are doing absolutely nothing with it besides one chance towards the end of the half. We have only created 2 chances ourselves. Cian Coleman with a looping header from the edge of the box off the bar and 2 minutes later a Daniel kearns free kick 20 yards out also hit the bar. Hopefully the second half will be an improvement

A halftime mr whippy

5 Likes

Tis a bit sloped

Sligo denied what looked like a stonewall peno. Our friend Anthony Buttimer saved us there :joy::joy:

‘Tis. Went down well though

1 Like

Sligo down to 10

Just about to post it… Hopefully we push on now.

Full time 0 0. Had a few half chances near the end but a draw probably a fair result. We move on to bohs next week

4 Likes

I’ve only seen him a couple of times in home matches; he’s been good. I was a little sceptical at first, but he’s tidy and wants the ball, by far the best in that deep midfield role.

Is his year over. He’s miles better than Duggan and we look decent when he plays

Clifford is a baller. He is getting better with every game too. Missed him in the middle last night tbh