Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

1-1

2-1 Limerick!

1 Like

Needed the win; keep our head above bottom for another while anyway.

Hard to see Bray clawing back 10 points… Even if Limerick only pick up the odd win here and there. Keeps a bit of pressure on sligo also.

Getting to the point where Limerick put out a pub team from here on in and save whatever money they have for next season

Great result the other night. Poor enough game but the 3 points is all that matters. Think that will keep us away from last because I’ve seen bray twice this season and they have been shocking. Fair play to Brendan Clarke. He asked the blue army to go to Jerry o deas after the game to say his goodbyes. Nice touch to the supporters from a top man. I was talking to Shaun kelly yesterday and he told me that the squad that played last night besides Clarke are all staying around

1 Like
1 Like

You’d love if it was happening because of merit, but a bit unfair to fuck a young lad in at the deep end because you’ve released half the first team. Hopefully he takes to it.

1 Like

Paudie O’Connor gone on a season long loan to Blackpool. Hopefully he’ll get plenty of chances there.

They went all the way back down to league two after their brief cameo in premier league. Having come up from league two/div 3 in ten years prior to that. Back in League one now.
Some roller coaster

I think there has been major discontent with the owners there in recent years, there was boycotts and protests at the way the club was being run.

Their pitch looks regularly looks like the current state of Netwatch Dr Cullen Park.

Good loan for him overall . Hope he does well there .

Rent a team

Limerick 1 up.

2 Likes

Ffs.

2 mins later.

Down 2-1