Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Apparently Revenue have filed a winding up petition for the company that control Limerick FC

Only PJ can save us now

Is there a point deduction for administration in the airtricity league? As in could they end up rock bottom?

I think there is.

Some fucking bray fan in revenue is fucking with us

I don’t know what the official rule is but the majority of point-deductions due to administration have been 10 points (in the uk). Limerick could just above survive that

I think the first division play off team will do them over two legs and relegation is still inevitable.

Yeah. I’d be amazed if they were in the top flight next year. They lost a play-off a few years ago with a far better team

They’ll definitely fold I’d saw if they go down

Be back next year as Limerick 19 allez allez allez!!

Jesus Christ the scummy soccer crowd are a fucking holy joke. That fella has jacked limerick scummy soccer brcause he hasnt been paid for 5 months. Hed have been signing in the dole on the off season anyway. And he also says on Twitter that his first 9 months at limerick he was on a job bridge scheme :joy:

1 Like

Where were all the scummy soccer crowd tonight?

Not on a wind up but this “sporting limerick” is some fucking farce. Nobody follows the Gaelic footballers, ail support is Cronic, limerick fc cant attract 1k, munster rugby were abandoned the minute they went shit and the hurlers are possibly the biggest bandwagon of the lot. Lost to clare in championship and about 6 or 7k went to the all Ireland quarter final in thurles. 50k March into Dublin for the all Ireland demanding tickets. Great men for a big day out in Dublin or the south of francs or and a few tweets about how epic their journey was then afterwards. It makes me sick.

2 Likes

Just back from Limerick.

Fuck that.

1 Like

An other fact check needed we had at least 12k at the KK q final possibly more not 6-7k as you stated

1 Like

Don’t be coming in here with your facts. Limerick had 12-15k at each round robin game bar Clare, Which can only hold a few hundred and was sold out. They had the same v kk and 25-30 v Cork in the semi…

Bolox. There was 18k at the kk game. Max 7k limerick fans.