Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

Robbie is taking over as player manager at Pike.

Out of the frying pan, into the fireā€¦!

I forgot about that.

I think this incident could be the final nail in the coffin for Limerick FC.

The club wonā€™t get a license next season Iā€™d say.

Limerick Rovers or Limerick Wanderers maybe? :grimacing:

My prediction is thereā€™s going to be a Prime Time expose sometime down the line which will get its teeth into where all the money disappearedā€¦

What did he spend ā‚¬4m on like :see_no_evil:

Didnā€™t pat buy land and build a training facility out the county somewhere?

Thr old convent in Bruff

Out in Bruff.
A haunted convent.
Another bizarre move. I donā€™t know how they thought a training facility half an hour outside the city would be a good idea.

Bruff. One of his more bizarre moves. I wonder is that owned within the club because if itā€™s only ā‚¬300k owed he would surely cover that with the land

Apparently the cost of running lads in and out in buses is astronomical.

Wasnā€™t there someone who left the club and basically slated it saying he was living in Bruff and it was an absolute kip?

Some Scottish lad that was on trial I think

1 Like

Jordan Moore was his name

And to think the Super Blues made a deal
made a deal with the Mongolian FA a little over 2 years ago. How times have changed sinceā€¦

They should just scrap it. The best players in town are getting paid similar off the big clubs and donā€™t have to go to st Melā€™s park of a Friday evening.

Theyā€™ve tried everything to rejuvenate it, the interest just isnā€™t there.

To be fair people have just given up on the current incarnation largely because of Pat himself. Heā€™s fallen out with the supporters club, the academy, UL, LIT you name it

There was rumours going around that Ashling Annacotty might apply for a license.

They tried that before with the university, they entered the league of Ireland 21s. I played a few games with them. Some cunt called Mannering was over them. A complete fucking sap

That definitely wouldnā€™t work anyway

Not a fucking hope of it.