Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

People give up on every incarnation fairly quickly and go back watching junior games above in the pike field and the boro.

Some of those games are at a cracking standard

Anton? :joy::joy::joy:

Ya, do you know him. I couldn’t abide the cunt

Fuck you I was doing my best . You were a lazy mouthy full back with notions when in fact you wouldnt kick snow off a rope

6 Likes

Pat needs to be moved on before any progress can be made.

Easier said than done of course

I do, have a few right good stories.

If you hadn’t put in the position you had me down to a tee.

1 Like

Unfortunately it won’t make a difference who’s there pal.

There’s been about 10 different incarnations since the glory days.

I think there’s been too much damage done to build any bit of support in the City. Joe Young robbing the money that time killed it.

The first training session I was at he went out of his way to tell me he was at Arsenal. Good man, I said.

He joined in a game at the end and he was fucking septic bad

It was spurs.

There used to be a message board, I think possibly an early incarnation of foot.ie, but someone starting commenting on the Limerick FC games and doing player ratings on the matches. The poster would crucify players but mysteriously give Mannering an 8 or 9 every game, no matter how shit he played.

3 Likes

Give Pike a License … they have the facilities and nearly all the best players in town… the coaching they do with kids is light years ahead of anyone in Limerick and it would be great if their underage teams were competing nationally … The nephew’s u10s have to go to Dublin for a game as they are beating all the Limerick teams by 12 or 13 goals … next year they are going to play a year above their own grade to see if they can get a game … all down to proper coaching from the minute they join the club - small games based coaching from the off

1 Like

Was he from Galway originally?

We were having defensive issues and he was going on for weeks that he was going to get his brother in to sort it. Best centre have yeve seen lads. Wait til ye see him.

The poor cunt came in and he was fucking useless as well.

They don’t have the facilities kid

Pike couldn’t afford to be in the LOI there’s massive expense involved in fielding teams at every level on a national basis rather than local and if Limerick can’t get the fans to keep the show on the road Pike definitely can’t

They’re only recently taking kid’s football seriously, poaching the best kids from miles around, coaching light years ahead me bollix

1 Like

I’d go watch Pike before I’d watch Limerick FC.

Their coaching is light years ahead. They’ve been serious about underage football since I was a kid. They were in u14,u15 and u16 national semi finals and finals then. That’s 20 year ago.

Players had their phones confiscated today. Surely any burly journey men wouldn’t be thick enough to leave incriminating messages or emails on their phones…

The number of registered players Aisling have now at all levels is crazy, blows every other club out of the water. Shane Clarke has left three in a row champions The Boro to join them, for a nice reputed wedge over the next three years…

1 Like

If you’re not using a burner phone and the Telegram app to organise a bit of match fixing then you need your head examined.

Madness, recruiting from all over the place, u17 game this week Aisling A v Aisling B. Cunts, how many players do they want?