Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

They’ve a few thousand registered players in total, madness.

In fairness they seem to be going about improving the infrastructure and facilities of the club the right way.

What!

Think 2,000 registered players is the figure I was told last week, by someone who’d know.

Ah now

NCW have something like 1400 underage players registered this year.

Soccer?

Ya, there’s just the club there now, where there was always 2 up to last season.

Fucking hell. You’d want full time administrators for the gear, training, fixtures etc.

Do they still use the University facilities?

1 Like

Serious facilities. That’s some tipping. Good work being done there.

Not sure in all honesty. Haven’t they added a few more all weather and grass pitches in recent times. Serious fund raising and investment gone in there.

They’d a field and container back in the day kid. I honestly didn’t know they’d gone that big

That bollix Patrick O’Donovan throws grants at them at every opportunity

Pike. Give me a break. They have always poached. Took a few lads from mungret regional by offering a pair of boots and taxi collection for training. I knew the taxi driver, a pike man of course, living on dooradoyle.

They poached an 8 year old goalkeeper for this season from a country club FFS. I know the family in that case.

Structure me hole

And how are they funded?

2 Likes

:smile: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

How are they funded pal?

The big clubs have always poached.

The parents acquiesce because they know they get better coaching there than they would elsewhere. They are surrounded by better players and coaches from a young age.

Pike fishing ??

1 Like

Ruddle the new councillor is the chairman,

1 Like