Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

Trying to recover any penny he can

Pat is delusional Iā€™m afraid. Heā€™s put a fortune in and doesnā€™t want to walk away with nothing to show for it. People tried to buy the club off him last year but his valuation was absurd.
Up until very recently Iā€™m told he still thought he could find a buyer for a ridiculous price and was talking to ā€œinvestorsā€

My own take is he is very bitter that he put so much money in and wasnā€™t feted like a god but instead ended up getting abused. At this stage I think heā€™d rather the whole thing burned to the ground rather than see someone save it and be seen as the saviour

He is throwing good money after bad . He canā€™t be that deluded . Or can he ??

It is probably that

He backed Dela. Then turned in him when it didnā€™t work outā€¦

And then supported him when everyone had turned against him. Heā€™d fit in well on here actually

2 Likes

Thread

Pat says he has invested approx 4.5 million :hushed:

:popcorn:

I had a brief read of the doc before and if true I think el Pato has a case. Enough to cause a headache for the FAI anyway

1 Like

Pat might be mad and a bit rigid in his thinking but Iā€™m sure the FAI promised him all sorts of support to take over back at the start.

:eyes:

:popcorn:

Would be interesting to see who Pat has lined up to invest if they do get in.

Pat has enough damage done.

He would be as well off letting it go

Would be interesting to see if Pat has anyone at all lined up :joy:

Pat might just be angling for a few quid here to go away. If Delaney was there heā€™d have probably gotten it already

If what is in the document is a fact then Iā€™d say Pat does have a case. It will make things awkward for the FAI with Rovers already added to Division 1.