Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL part 2 (2019)

Popcorn time in Pittsburgh as the Diva was benched rather than injured last Sunday after he threw a ball at Big Ben and went on to miss practice and not answer Mr Rooneys call,he then showed up expecting to play and fucked off home in frustration at half time. The way Browns contract is set means the Steelers are fucked now no matter what they decide to do with him.

Steelers look like they are up shit creek. Bell gone in an awful manner, Brown looks like he could be exiting the same way. Tomlin looks in bother. Browns and Ravens getting stronger. Big Ben won’t last much longer either

Colts 30/1 to win the Superbowl… It’s the playoffs and anything could happen but they are probably the most balanced team in the AFC. Experienced QB with a very good OL, good run game and their D are serious… Don’t think they have allowed 100 yards running in any game this year. They are the lowest seed and will be on the road throughout AFC which will be very tough but their toughest game could be this week against the Texans… I think they will beat the Chiefs if they get through the Texans.

Sign in @Scrunchie

If ryan kelly comes back they’ve a chance

1 Like

Am I right in saying Luck has thrown either the highest or 2nd highest amount of TDs this season of any QB? Presume Mahomes is higher if it’s not Luck

Just sayin…

Yeah Mahomes has thrown 50, luck has close to 40 and Wilson and Ryan below that. Luck has been excellent this year and I think they could knock out the chiefs too if they get a shot at them. Texans going well too tho, should be a good game.

Mahomes surely will get MVP too. Brees had a good year, but his final month of games weren’t great. Mahomes plays with complete abandon, ends up with a good few picks, but it also gets him some spectacular plays.

Mahomes is only the 3rd qb in history to throw for 50 tds

Just saying what? He has had a great season, he hasn’t played as well prior to this year.

An above average qb is all you thought he was.i recognized his greatness. Take your beating

To date that’s all he has been, above average.

Sure half of Mahomes TDs were effectively passing TDs that he threw about half an inch forward. Stats are full of shit.

In your rush to try score some sort of internet victory, you completely missed the whole point and ignored what I actually said. Congrats on the beating.

Sure thats the way its gone. Brady gets lauded when they majority of his success has been throwing 5 yards to uncovered receivers.

The point is you think his performance this year has been extraordinary. I expected it. Commentators eye.

Brady is the GOAT and don’t ever forget it.

:rofl:

Brown has requested to be traded, the Niners need to push for him now it would make the offense very dangerous.

1 Like

The Steelers should trade him to the Giants for OBJ.

Not many teams have the cap space for him, the Browns and Colts will be in here too!