Super Bowl LIX- The slippery slope to the Superdome

No other team gets that call

Mahomes could eclipse Brady and I doubt anybody thought it would be done so quickly.

His is as tainted.

When he loses his mobility he won’t be half the player he is… His athleticism is freaky.

Some proper dour, low scoring games there which is what you want.

Denver 6 Pittsburgh 13 sounds like a beauty.

Like a first round Ulster Championship clash between Tyrone and Derry.

More like Fermanagh and Cavan.

In two games Pittsburgh have scored one touchdown and eight field goals and have won both games.

Forget this passing shite, boring teams into submission is where it’s at.

Muuuunster…Muuuuunster…Muuuuuuuuuuunster!

You’re meant to pronounce Pittsburgh Steelers in that whistly Ulster Apres Match voice.

1 Like

Pitch…borg… 8… Glen…toeran…6

On toouuuyyyy ice hockey nooooyyyyy and the Belfaust Giiiiants took on…

1 Like

The red rifle is IN and Bryce is OUT

1 Like

How are my beloved Carolina Panthers going so far?

Shit - a long season ahead. Their owner is a thundering prick who micro managed everything so no real chance for them to turn things around for the foreseeable future either.

1 Like

Sigh

Finnegans Ball for the season I’d expect

https://twitter.com/stevepalazzolo_/status/1835707541914845645?s=46

All time choke from the eagles

2 Likes

Made this post this time last year. Many of points still hold and amazingly Saints are still massive odds to win it all. Theres been a big uptick in teams making it to superbowl and winning in their own stadiums in recent times. LA Rams and Buccs spring to mind. Its almost part of the script. I think this Saints team could be a juggernaut. You’d love another weapon on offense but have to balance that with upsetting the chemistry they have right now. Miller coming back at RB might be another piece. NFC south though does look stronger with exception of Carolina. Buccs have a lot of know how and Atlantas young team may be turning a corner. Should know more about the Saints after Eagles game this weekend and how they tey to tackle a mobile QB.

1 Like

Aaron Rodgers can still sling it.