Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams end upbthe worst team of the season, although the Cards might take some beating.

The Cards are asking for an 0 & 17 effort. McVay seems to be loving the challenge of making a team out of his misfit collection

Theyre talking about Kyler Murray maybe taking the whole year out. Theyre basically just cheating.

Who’s saying that?
If Murray misses the entire season then he’s out of there, nobody will trade for that contract so they’ll be eating it
They’re shit enough anyway, so it’s likely to happen

Welcome to tanking 1.0. Take Williams or Maye and get a few more picks for Murray.

1 Like

AFC is stacked. NFC is dogshit by comparison.
49ers will be in the mix there along with Philly obviously. Before you might have had Rodgers or a Brady who could pull a rabbit our out of a hat in the playoffs but they are gone. I have a sneaky suspicion for the Saints. Easiest schedule and worst division in football with 2 rookie QBs and Baker Mayfield. Wouldnt surprise me if they finished 12 -5. Defense is top tier and loads of weapons on offense. Derek Carr is more than serviceable. With a proper Offensive Line and for the first time in his career a non 32 ranked defense he could excel. 40-1 odds totally underestimates their capabilities.

The NFC is like the Leinster championship with Eagles & Niners taking up the Kilkenny & Galway roles. Fancy the Saints & Lions to join them in Divisional round.

Olave, MT and Shaheed will run wild. Taysom as a TE with Juwan and Jimmy Graham just there for the craic. Kamara will be nicely rested for November onwards and Williams the workhorse. Best offense they’ve had in absolute years. And the D is still excellent. If they can’t go far this year they may as well give up

1 Like

Fuck that…da Bears will shock the footballing world…the long await SuperBowl appearance is imminent…

I believe the mood music is good. The first round pick from Clemson is starting to show his potential.
All told Saints probably have 3rd most talented roster in NFC but wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if they went on a very deep run this year. Be interesting if they do anything in free agency.

1 Like

If anything happens Williams in the first game or two they’re in big trouble. Miller seems to be very injury prone so wouldn’t be relying much on him. Suppose Taysom is there as coverage but that just gets very desperately very quickly

Miller has been a bit underwhelming for a guy touted as Kamaras eventual replacement but maybe the run blocking hasnt given him the same opportunities than if the starters were playing. There will always be a free agent pick up at running back that will tie you over. Its the one position that is probably cheapest to fill. Even Eagles will probably have to cut Boston Scott or Trey Sermon. Falcons probably will be moving on from Cordarelle Patterson. Now hes a guy I’d love to see in the Dome.

1 Like

Brian Bresee looks very good, could be steal of the draft.

Aren’t nearly all the key players on defence for the saints all the wrong side of 30?

NFC South looks weak and the saints have a nice team but I haven’t seen anything from Dennis Allen as a HC to say he can get double digit wins from a team.

Falcons could be anything. Their running game will see them very competitive. Bucs will do well to win more than 3 or 4 games.

NFC south is indeed very weak and NO should win it but I can’t see them troubling the playoffs, no significant upgrades on Brees last couple of years, say what you want about Olave but he’s got a long way to go to come close to a peak MT,
Carr is nothing more than serviceable

Seahawks coming in under the radar

Jordan is 34. Mathieu 30, Roby 31, Maye 30, Davis 34. They’re the only players on the D roster over 30. Obviously some of them are key but there’s a fair bit of young depth there too.

Zappe and Cunningham both out in NE. Patriots looking for a QB2.

Just read that Bradley Roby has been cut as has Will Lutz who was one of the league’s best kickers until he got injured the season before last

Was Lutz traded to the broncos?