Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

@Lazarus are we all in on the Chiefs?

Sadly TomĆ”s is onto something here. You canā€™t win an Oscar now if your movie doesnā€™t tick inclusivity boxes. Official policy

I have a few more spreadsheets to update yet on chiefs/Bengals but I I do know this. The San Francisco 49ers are the bet of the year on Sunday. Everything is pointing to a comfortable win here for Jimmy G and his boys

6 Likes

Get in Laz

You and me both Tom.

Tom goes and Iā€™ll be retiring myself. There will be nothing to live for.

2 Likes

Can we hold you to that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Football without Brady means nothing.

1 Like

Daboll to Giants confirmed. Can he turn Danny Dimes into Josh Allen Mk II?

1 Like

Iā€™ll field this one.

No chance.

Iā€™d be slightly concerned about Daboll as well. Some guys are better off as OC/DCs. Iā€™m not sure heā€™s HC material. At least Mara has a new GM in. That can only help. He looks polished.

1 Like

Be interesting to see what the Bucs do now. They will surely try and take a run at a vet QB in the trade market. Ariens isnā€™t going to stick around to rebuild as we saw in Arizona

Retired by Matthew Stafford.
Just let that sink in for a minute

Aaron Rodgers

1 Like

Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out

3 Likes

Could they go back for Jameis?! :see_no_evil:

download

1 Like

What?

Damon Arnette arrested again on multiple charges including assault with a deadly weapon. Released by the Chiefs a week after signing him.

Iā€™d say Payton could turn his hand to anything. Would make a great president

3 Likes

Archie said he was never nervous watching his sons play football but he was bricking it in the audience for SNL, but as always Peyton had the groundwork done, the SNL crew were blown away by him, the consummate pro,
Eli turned it down after his first Super Bowl because he knew heā€™d be compared to big bro again

1 Like