Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

No complaints, he wanted out and he got out, still I’m betting him under 1,000 yards receiving this year

Grew up in the bay area. I’d hazard a guess he’s an oakland raiders fan.

Most African Americans live over in Oakland in the Bay Area so you’re probably not far wrong.

The sweepstakes is on

Aaron Rodgers is gonna turn some WR into a superstar, who will it be?

Juju?

Knowing the Packers, they’ll go out and get him Laquon Treadwell.

2 Likes

Rodgers is making sure the Packers absolutely mortgage their future in the short term and are utterly fucked when he decided to retire.

As I said a couple of weeks back they would have been as well off trade him for a haul and start over. The team this year won’t be as good as last year and won’t get over the hump.

1 Like

Its madness really from Rodgers. Hard to understand what he gets from this. Is money or success his objective or is it playing out of spite? He came into the league with a chip on his shoulder, and arguably you could say all players need that bit of self motivation or whatever to do well, but hes in his last years now and still with a massive chip.

Are they treating it as a build this year for next year?

They are fucked if that’s the case as Dan Campbell will own the NFC North come 2023

2 Likes

Think drafting Love tipped him over the edge. Should have gone to Denver instead of staying in a dysfunctional relationship.

Will Julio go to Bucs for a year?

Will he fuck.

Metcalf to GB would be a great move for all parties, rumours when Wilson left that they might be open to trading him as well,
He’d be one of the GOATs, perfect for Rodgers

It’s on.

1 Like

Car amongst the pigeons now. Matty Ice stays. Baker moves on, possibly to Seattle. Colts still need someone. Jimmy G still unloved. Saints resign Jameis surely

They have to. But now have a load of space to give him some more weapons.

Baker to the Colts apparently

Thread here on the lengths the Saints went to to make space for Watson. Some mess

Fair play to Houston. They didn’t crumble when a lot of front offices would have CASHED OUT. Quite a haul.