Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

It’s not even opinion, anybody who’s ever caught a ball in any sport will know that the degree of difficulty in Beckhams is much higher, and it was 50 yards in the air

Jesus Christ.

Pickens’is by far the better and more difficult catch. It’s not even close.

I’ve been on the Captain Dan train for a while. I got them at 17/4 to make the playoffs before a ball was thrown. Goff is much improved but has a low ceiling. He wont be the right QB to get the most out of Williams. Overall the offence looks great. The secondary needs work I think. They’ve got heart and theyre a proper team, which will hopefully count for something.

My other pre-season bets were:

• Giants to make the playoffs @ 2/1
  • Bills to win the conference @ 7/2
  • Dolphins to win conference @ 18/1 ew
  • 49ers to win SB @15/1 ew
  • Rams to win SB @ 11/1 ew
  • Ja’Marr Chase offensive player of the year @ 33/1

I’m happy with how they’re all going except for the 49ers and Chase wont reach his potential if Joe Burrow keeps getting so many sacks.

The other one that attracted me pre-season was the Eagles to make the playoffs but i was surprised with how low the odds were so I didnt bother. Now it looks like free money.

A dog with a stick in its arse knows this is the GOAT

Steady on now.

I think the Eagles could well win the NFC.

They have a chance obviously but when push comes to shove I think they’ll lack a bit of steel.

You play much American football yourself?

Maybe, but I don’t think there is any standout team in the NFC this year.

Some lads are blinded by celebrity names. It clouds their judgement. They will always think Odell Becham was the better catch because of his superstar status when the dogs on the street know is was Pickems

6 Likes

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

1 Like

Much the same way the QB Power Rankings aren’t understood by the star-fucker crowd

2 Likes

I also forgot - this guy is a beast and a future perennial all pro tackle

When you see it from that angle, holy shit. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a catch quiet like it

3 Likes

he only caught a ball lads… jaysus fucking christ

Catching a ball is important in many sports, goes back to the Greeks

he still only moved the ball X amount of yards?

whether you smack one in from 30 yards or score off the back of your arse, aesthetics don’t matter a fuck

I have it on good authority tfk Admins signed off on a new rake of emoji’s. Now I see why :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Carlton Banks at it again

He’s some twerp.

1 Like