Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

how did rees zammit do?

Hes looking be a running back? The irish lads are all kickers

Is there a time frame for this? Do they stay out there or come back?

Free agency kicks off next week which is the official start of roster construction for the new season. Draft is then end of April, assume most if any of them will be signed after the draft when pre season rosters go to 90 players

International players do not count against a roster spot if signed to the practice squad when the season starts in September. Teams have 10 practice squad spots to go with their 53 man official rosters and act as reserves who can be called up as the season progresses

1 Like

$85m in dead cap for the Broncos

Is that front office still in place?

Funny reading back on the comments onnthat trade

Big things were expected of Russ by a few

Would it be fair to say that a couple of comments by one poster in particular have not AGED well?

Made that trade and extension along with choosing Hackett and gave up a pick for Payton.

Agent Paton must have some dirt on the owners

He was being predicted as the next coming of Jesus Christ

I’d say this Tadgh Leader is a bit of a spoofer. Good luck to them all and all that, but I’d not trust that lad an iota.

2 Likes

Lucky miss for da Bears…they had their collective cocks out for Russ…

They might get lucky yet, Russ would be the greatest ever QB in the long and storied Bears franchise

The Bears are uniquely capable of fucking up just about anything. Russ could certainly end up wearing navy and burned orange in 2024.

They love buying magic beans do the Bears…

https://twitter.com/dropkickmangan/status/1765049392699215882?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Jamal Adams released

Joe Flacco to St Pats.

My heart… Tho there is talk of signing him to mentor a rookie

Quandre Diggs released too. He is a good player who isn’t exactly on huge money, will be a good FA signing for someone