Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas šŸ

No need to stick with a first rounder anymore as they are so cheap.

Bears are getting a special player

Another bust.

Nah, heā€™ll be a hall of famer

Lols

He certainly seems to have the potential but there are some red flags too. History wonā€™t be on his side with the bears though who hand perpetually been a mess for QBs.

Their GM is a bit of a meathead too who I wouldnā€™t have huge faith in maximising his rookie deal. But the infrastructure is decent for a rookie QB to step into as they were a middle of the road team last year with a good defence so he isnā€™t stepping into a complete dumpster fire compared to the likes of Washington and New England at 2 and 3.

https://twitter.com/mailsport/status/1773271754095649134?s=46

This is exactly the sort of thing lads would laugh their head off if it happened in rugby.

It doesnā€™t say much for the skill levels involved if a lad can pick it up for a few weeks and end up on trial at the best team in the competition.

1 Like

Jarryd Hayne and Christian Wade say hello.

1 Like

Man kicks same shape ball good in 2 sports

Sure that makes it even worse. Christian wade was albeit exciting a fairly average rugby player who couldnā€™t break into the English rugby squad.

Maybe there is a bit of growing the game going on but itā€™s a bit bananas.

Heā€™s looking to be a running back

I never heard of Jarrod Jayne

This isnā€™t the Irish fella?

Heā€™d be very small for a running back would he?

They said that about McCaffery too Iā€™m sure.

Iā€™d have no idea.

Just googling and it seems heā€™d be very big for one.

Iā€™ve not looked at his measurements and know nothing about himā€¦ Plenty of smaller backs out there but they are not 3 down backs . Many are receiving backs. He might get a run out in pre season and if he shows something might get a practice squad spot but i doubt youā€™ll be seeing him any time soon unless heā€™s a complete freak athletically

1 Like

As long as he pockets 700k for being in a training squad, sure who gives a flyin fuck!

Iā€™d take all that with a pinch of grain. Thereā€™s a number of camps and squad trimmings before season startsā€¦

1 Like