Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Broncos mugged themselves off hugely there.

Mike White replacing Tua as QB in Miami

I actually had to check that one…

Do you think they got such a spanking off the Eagles last time that they just decided “we need to sign some of these guys”?

No mate I think losing their QB on the very first drive made that result completely redundant. But the NFC is an arms race between 3 sides next season in the Niners, Eagles and Cowboys and if you can strengthen your own side while weakening one of the others at the same time it’s a no brainer.

2 Likes

The Bears have what appears to be a bit of a meathead for a GM. 32nd pick in the draft wasted on Claypool and has made a fairly solid if unspectacular middle line backer the best paid mlb in the league while leaving Roquon Smith walk as he didn’t want to give him a market setting deal.

All well and good tearing it back to the studs if you are just going to throw resources away.

Rodgers still dicking around the Jets, maybe he retires, does he really want to go to the home of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine?

I don’t understand why teams give up such quality players for middle of the pack draft picks but most teams seem to do it a bit.

Claypool will be a grand #2. If not though they can just not renew- they’ve so much future draft capital to work with.

2 Likes

Sam Darnold Mr QB3 :clap:

Taylor Heinicke to the Falcons.

Still nothing on Rodgers

The Las Vegas Raiders are signing wide receiver Jakobi Meyers to a three-year, $33-million contract .

Josh McDaniels really casting the net far and wide to bring in talent to the Raiders.

Meyers was seen by many as the top WR in free agency. It is a weak free agency and draft class at WR - looks like there is no real market for them this year.

He’s a decent WR. I’m not sure that was their priority tho?

Big news coming out of Green Bay and New York, looks like Lazard is going to the Jets

Nooooooooooooo! :sob:

Jets are bigger idiots for entertaining this